What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfer Window

grouch

First Grade
It's a great idea for LU.

BunniesMan has been traded to rleague, for a turnip

applesauce

Bench
Wouldn't work. Clubs and players just talk behind closed doors.

I like what we have now. Players can be signed whenever, keeping our game in the media longer in the offseason.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I think he means a trade window.

I think if two clubs agree on a trade or a payout in a mid season window that is a good thing. Every year there are clubs that want to dump players and others looking for depth, so a trade is a good idea. How it would work is the problem.

super_coach

First Grade
I think he means a trade window.

I think if two clubs agree on a trade or a payout in a mid season window that is a good thing. Every year there are clubs that want to dump players and others looking for depth, so a trade is a good idea. How it would work is the problem.

The trade system is the way to go, a teams season can be over in the pre season or in the early rounds due to a major injury to a key player, if they were in the position to either trade or lease a player from another club to fill the void it could save the season. Lets face most clubs financial viability is directly linked to their on field success. I know Sheens has been a advocate for this system for a while.

hellteam

First Grade
Yeah it's strange rugby league doesn't have some kind of trade system, I don't see why it can't be used. I think it'd be a great idea.

Latest posts