What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Translation please

deluded pom?

Coach
Roby1 said:
To use another example, Australia and the 'Aussies' are 'owned' by our Queen, many would argue different, but in laymens terms, if she really wanted to, she could make them all f**k sheep. Now that is owning:D

She wouldn't have to MAKE them do it Roby. They do it voluntarily.There's no fun in owning Aussies.They enjoy all the unsavoury tasks.

Roby1

Juniors
deluded pom? said:
She wouldn't have to MAKE them do it Roby. They do it voluntarily.There's no fun in owning Aussies.They enjoy all the unsavoury tasks.

Agreed, I was just trying to explain the real meaning of the term 'owned'.

I could give no better explanation than in the signature I chose, from the mouth of an aussie journo, Vinty single handedly 'owned' ALL of the aussie pack, rumour has it they bought all his ale after the series, now he could of really gone to town on them with gimp masks, pliers and blow torches but ever the gent he didn't.

I dont think that will EVER happen again, you know, the 'owning' of a whole team by 1 man.

Azkatro

First Grade
At least we can enjoy our women without all those 'orrible sharp pointy teeth yours have ... OUCH!