What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Travelling from Perth to watch Manly vs Cronulla, Round 3

perth sharkie

Juniors
I live in Perth but am going to Sydney on the weekend of Round 3 and am hoping to go to the Manly vs Cronulla match at Brookvale.

I haven't been to Brookvale before and have heard that it is a small ground. Is it generally easy to get tickets on the day? Or would it be best to book in advance? Being an oval, are there parts of the ground where the view is bad? Is there a certain part of the ground where the Sharks supporters go?

Thanks in anticipation.

beekershark

Bench
HI Mate, fantastic news that you are coming over for the brookie clash. You need to join the CSSC mate and sit with the club !

Frenzy.

Post Whore
perth sharkie said:
I live in Perth but am going to Sydney on the weekend of Round 3 and am hoping to go to the Manly vs Cronulla match at Brookvale.

I haven't been to Brookvale before and have heard that it is a small ground. Is it generally easy to get tickets on the day? Or would it be best to book in advance? Being an oval, are there parts of the ground where the view is bad? Is there a certain part of the ground where the Sharks supporters go?

Thanks in anticipation.

perth sharkie, why not go here Cronulla Sutherland Supporters Club,
get yourself a membership and travel to the game with the other members of this newly formed club. Won't have to worry about tickets as the club will get "block" tickets at a reduced price. If you get in now you'll even qualify for all the freebies that the first 50 members get!

Come on! Join up today!

beekershark

Bench
http://sharks.leagueunlimited.com/cssc/

Have a look at that and email the CSSC. It would be great to have you along and you'll meet plenty of fine sharks fans. The CSSC can arrange beers before at the sharks leagues, transport to the game aswell as seating/viewing from the hill at brookie with like minded sharks fans. The total package for you to enjoy you sharks match whilst over in Sydney !

coolumsharkie

Referee
But wait Perth Sharkie theres more...

Not only do you enjoy reduced priced seats and excellent company but with every membership you receive a retro Sharks polo shirt and a CSSC truckers hat..

But wait theres more...

First 50 members receive a Keyring and ummmm er... a lifetime membership which includes a weekly day spa for the misses and a rub and tug for you.. followed by dinner for 2 at the new restaurant in the Sharks leagues club and a personally signed and autographed guernsey from McSharkie and Nulla #2 that has the winning tickets to the next big American lottery....

But wait theres more...

You get a free set of stake knives with a lifetime guarantee and a kick up the arse from the inner tube.

Anyway read the fineprint.... I think it might stop at the keyring.

sharkadelic

Juniors
That is still actually pretty good. If I lived in Sydney I would be signed up pronto. Is there a picture of the retro polo handy?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
sharkadelic said:
That is still actually pretty good. If I lived in Sydney I would be signed up pronto. Is there a picture of the retro polo handy?

body_persia.jpg

dazza

Staff member
i`m comin to the round 4 clash with the rabbits. my main mission is the warriors v knights on the sunday, but what better chance to get to a sharks game at toyota?

hoping to get some freebie tix from mr leuluai, & meeting up with frenzy to collect my steve rogers mem bands. i can`t wait!

cheers dazza

perth sharkie

Juniors
Thanks to all for the feedback, have checked out the CSSC page. Definitely looks good, only prob is I may end up going with a Manly supporter!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
perth sharkie said:
Thanks to all for the feedback, have checked out the CSSC page. Definitely looks good, only prob is I may end up going with a Manly supporter!

I'm sure he can travel in the luggage compartment

BTW wasn't the famous "Flanno" from the Knights game a Manly fan?

Get him down here!!

SirShire

First Grade
Frenzy. said:

Get him down here!!

What a man Flanno was!

No sooner had the mob pegged a full schooner of beer at his head, he bought us all a couple of rounds at the club during the preso!

The Nulla #2

Bench
Frenzy. said:

Get him down here!!

i think you will find thats mightysharks brother!!

well spotted frenzy - 'flanno' was manly

come to think of it we need a new category in the annual awards to accomodate wanke... i mean 'characters' such as his good self

96qldeagle

Juniors
The Nulla #2 said:
i think you will find thats mightysharks brother!!

Negative big fella, that's me and no-one chucked a schooner at my bonce. I also wasn't there for any "knights" games. Only fly down for the mighty Sea-Eagles.

Think I might have seen some of you blokes at the massacre last season, although didn't speak to anyone. Apparently you have seen me "heaps" of times on the beer hill. Unlikely as I haven't lived in the Shire since '98!

The Nulla #2

Bench
im pretty sre your mighty sharks brother! or a relative i know that!

And we have seen you at 2 games last year, one you tried to fight us, To no prevail, and two you then bought us bourbons!!!

alll niggghtt lonnggg