What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trevor Thurling a raider

[furrycat]

Coach
Put it this way boys, he was rated above Nate Myles (but got injured so Myles took his place), and if Myles was rated to almost be put on the Queensland bench, then I'm very pissed off we lost Thurling.

Raider_69

Post Whore
well based on that, who knows, Thurling could turn out to be a good buy
Furry is he injury prone or did he just strike it unlucky this season with his knee?

[furrycat]

Coach
Raider_69 said:
well based on that, who knows, Thurling could turn out to be a good buy
Furry is he injury prone or did he just strike it unlucky this season with his knee?

First injury I can recall. It was just an unlucky tear in PL, one of those things. Answered your questions too in the doggies forum ;-) (Yes I'm too lazy to copy and paste)

:lol: @ Legend

Raider_69

Post Whore
thanking you mr cat for such vital information

apparently he is more a work rate prop, rather than impact, which isnt too bad, we have plenty of impact props, Weyman, Miller, Williams and Tilse etc
He posesses a good offload, good defender, and can easily play 50+ minutes

bucko

Juniors
I played a lot of footy with Trev in Queanbeyan in juniors and school competitions, it's excellent to see him back in town. He's here for three years at this stage, and I think this is an excellent signing. He is an excellent forward, who could be an excellent impact player with a bit of work. He always works hard, making plenty of tackles each game and always putting his hand up for a run. He can kick goals too lol, but I think Schif is pretty safe..