What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tri Nations TV Coverage in Aus - CH 9

Nook

Bench
Ratings for last night were interesting

Sydney looks to have averaged around 380,000 which is a bit ordinary considering some recent matches but not a bad figure considering a lack of hype and the delayed coverage. Should improve next week.

Brisbane averaged well above Sydney, over 400,000 which is a great effort.

butchmcdick

Immortal
HMS Cheesemaker said:
tvguide.ninemsn.com.au says that Australia vs. New Zealand from the Testra Dome will be shown at:

7:30pm into Sydney & Brisbane
11:40pm into Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth

You think you got problems. I am a queenslander currently living in Tassie due to work commitments. As Tassie has already started daylight savings the f**king game isn't on here till 12:40 am. It is funny as when the bledisloe cup was on I was able to watch it live on free to air here but the league is on here after scooby doo 2 at 8:30 pm and the whole nine yards at 10:30pm.

ali

Bench
Nook said:
Ratings for last night were interesting

Sydney looks to have averaged around 380,000 which is a bit ordinary considering some recent matches but not a bad figure considering a lack of hype and the delayed coverage. Should improve next week.

Brisbane averaged well above Sydney, over 400,000 which is a great effort.

Well the only reason I can think for that is that it was a very nice day in Sydney and a lot of people may have gone out. The Brisbane ratings are awesome.

I expect with the fuss that will be kicked up this week concerning Willie, and live coverage next week, Sydney will pull in over 600K next week.

Ponkers

Juniors
I thought Nine's coverage was horrible. It was non-stop ads and made it very hard to get into the game for me, despite what was a high action game.

Latest posts