What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tri Nations warm up matches

GB Lion

Juniors
just wondering which teams the aussies, GBR, NZ should play before the tri nations

mine would be........

Australia - Papua New Guinea, France or lebanon
NZ - France??? , Lebanon or one of the pacific nations
GBR - France, Lebanon

Lebanon would benefit from playing NZ or aus in lebanon by gaining more experience and also good for the fans in lebanon.... the AUS and NZ sides could stop in Lebanon about a week before the tri nations would start

Great britain will prob. play France or could put out a decent side against the russians

roopy

Referee
Australia are playing America in America on their way to the UK, but there is speculation that the Americans could ask some other emerging nations sides to share the game with them so that the Kangaroos face four sides for 20 minutes each, which should give the Kangaroos a good workout.

Jeffles

Bench
I highly doubt the USA game will go ahead.

I think a better option would be for the Roos to play PNG or France.

hgfds

Juniors
What about ireland with talk of expansion there and oz playing ireland in union,afl,soccer etc maybe there is something we could build on.Doesnt look like there will be many warmup matches as oz is playing nz in nz prior to the tri series and if the usa match goes ahead apparently it will be after the tri series

carlnz

Bench
NZ has said they want to play warm up matches before going over, beat you it will be tonga....