What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRIAL :: 2 Mar :: Bulldogs 36 Panthers 18 @ ANZ

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
warburton is on for us now, the momentum is completely with us too. Utai, maitua, ryan and sully are all off and we're all over them tbh. TRY! Leon Bott scores! Barba played in our 50-42 toyota cup win, 3 tries. Haz gets another- dogs 30 penrith 18!

mxlegend99

Referee
murraymob said:
mx i am being told they are trying many positional changes tonight
Good news, any info on either of the following:

6. Jarrod Sammut
7. Joe Williams

and/or

6. Joe Williams
7. Jarrod Sammut

Those 2 combinations while defensively weak, would be crazy to pass up giving a trial run in a meaningless game.

Timmah

Staff member
hickey is woeful as usual, both williams are having good solid games. TRY! Holdsworth scores off... Wait for it... A jarrad hickey grubber! Haz converts it's 36-18. I very well played second half by the blue and whites. Ten minutes remain.

Timmah

Staff member
right up the other end straight from the kickoff, line dropout forced. Jimmy i'm here mate, i'm live lol, the kennel's about 5 minutes late.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Thanks.

BTW the kennel is on par with you dude. As soon as you post it I go straight to my next tab, click refresh and it's there tbh.

Who has been the best player tonight apart from Sullivan is he was our best?

Timmah

Staff member
penalty dogs, not linedrop. Panthers number 17 holding player without ball. Line drop forced from the ensuing set. 36-18 it remains, 7 to go. Ben roberts has had a good game, he comes off replaced by sully. Bott drops from the dropout lol

Timmah

Staff member
roberts, sully, maitua and obviously, as with every week patten. Another line drop with under 5 to go. Dogs 4 life, i was refering to jimmy's posts which came minutes after mine lol

Timmah said:
roberts, sully, maitua and obviously, as with every week patten. Another line drop with under 5 to go. Dogs 4 life, i was refering to jimmy's posts which came minutes after mine lol

sorry, my bad didn't refresh the page. Thanks for the updates mate.

Timmah

Staff member
no but a dirty panther put a shoulder charge on danny williams lol. Wrong williams to shoulder charge. Bott did replace utai and the little man had a blinder! FULLTIME 36-18 to dogs :-D

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Timmah said:
no but a dirty panther put a shoulder charge on danny williams lol. Wrong williams to shoulder charge. Bott did replace utai and the little man had a blinder! FULLTIME 36-18 to dogs :-D

boooooooo!!

who scored for the panthers?

Latest posts