What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRIAL :: 29 Feb :: Sea Eagles 24 Warriors 16 @ Kawana Waters, QLD

gong_eagle

First Grade
effnic said:
Bani on to Brett stewart, stewart back to bani cut out pass to stewart he dummies to bani, bani chips over the top for stewart............stewart scores. Bani converts. Ahhhh dream team.

and as it really was called
Afamasaga with a good run and a nice offload to L'Estrange. Then an offload from Kite gives Neumann a run. Nice kick through from Orford but Afamasaga goes with out it. Toe from and Toe from Lyon, Watmough chasing but the Warriors fullback gets to it first.

effnic

Bench
Witt is refusing to take the kick. He said his team doesnt deserve to lose cause the effort was there, and is asking for another 20 mins of game time to prove themselves.

JS said:
Nah mate. Got too much sh*t to do up here.

Ahh ok, fair enough.

I was contemplating going, but I think the gf wants to do something :lol: so i dont have much choice other then to abide :crazy:

Bring on Round 1 !!:p :p :p

Dutchy

Immortal
FULLTIME

MWSE - 24

Bani 3
Perry 1
Williams 1

Lyon 2/5

Warriors 16

Solomona 1
Rovelli 1
Witt 1

Witt 2/2 - Final kick not taken.

gong_eagle

First Grade
FULL TIME
Kick not taken. The boys having a bit chat together on the field before separating.
Manly: 20 (Bani-3 Perry D.Williams. Lyon 2/5)
Warriors: 12 (Rovelli Witt Solomona. Witt 2/2)
Manly with all the possession in the second half

Latest posts