What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial game: Eels v Dragons Thurs 18/2/2021 ->@ 5:30pm<- AEST

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If you are bald with a clueless look on your face you might even land the head coaching job.

Gronk

Staff member
At least with it being on kayo I don't have to rush home. Can watch it on replay later on.

Excited to see the backs mostly.

84 Baby

Referee
I’ll tune in at 6pm just to be safe.
I won’t be tuning in but I’ll randomly yell about us not having a clue and that trolley boy needs to cut short his holiday and sack the bald merkin. And also telling our merkins when to score a try.

Gazzamatta

Coach
At least with it being on kayo I don't have to rush home. Can watch it on replay later on.

Excited to see the backs mostly.
That's my plan too. Am out tonight.
The last TCT story has the replys going into meltdown over the lack of info on Sam Hughes. The silence is deafening. What do you know Gronky?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I won’t be tuning in but I’ll randomly yell about us not having a clue and that trolley boy needs to cut short his holiday and sack the bald merkin. And also telling our merkins when to score a try.
That sounds pretty good as well.

Latest posts