What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial Thread

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Goldolphin Colt Beylicks looked the pick of the triallists for mine, was in the first heat. Let down nice.

Couple of quick typical squibby types won in better times but he’s the one I’d be following into the breeders.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Anyone catch Rothfires trial this morning? Went like the offspring if Phar Lap could of had sex with Zenyatta.

Tbh was doubtful they would get the horse back from its injury and I was always a little suspect on its form anyways, but looking back he handled Isotope/Ole Kirk etc with ease when it was younger…

Very interested to see how the horse goes under race pressure

Lemon Squash

First Grade
O’Tycoon tell me this thing won’t win the Slipper?

*Legit though if anyone finds a market for it let me know.

** Edit, donkey owners haven’t even nominated it!

Last edited:

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Interesting set of trials

Stand outs to me in the Colts was Scampi, followed by Volatile then Fearless.

Straight Charge ran the fastest time of the morning by a fair bit in the first however was ridden right out just beating Roselyns Star. Will be interesting to see if that form holds up, didn't look great to the eye but can't ignore it based on the time.

Colts seem to have a bit on the girls this year... the only Filly that really caught the eye was Invincible Madison in the last.

I have a mate who has a share in Lady Tassort which won its trial quite well. Typical jump and run Waterhouse/Bott 2yo... He tried to get me involved in it but it didn't really stand out to me at all on type or breeding. Another great call by Lemon! :|