What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial V Eels

mxlegend99

Referee
Every game COULD be a preview of the grand final. This one would be a long shot. But damn it would be an epic Grand Final if it happened.

Rhyno

First Grade
It couldnt get more perfect than Moylan pulling a ben hunt in the grandfinal against the Eels

natheel

Coach
Every game COULD be a preview of the grand final. This one would be a long shot. But damn it would be an epic Grand Final if it happened.

Mate wouldn't it what. The ground would be buzzing! And the rivalry would be reinvigorated 110%

It couldnt get more perfect than Moylan pulling a ben hunt in the grandfinal against the Eels

......only for Segeyaro to charge down an attempted field goal from Foran on the 5th tackle after the ensuing scrum, then regathering the ball and sending a pass out to an unmarked DWZ to sprint away and score under the posts.

You're right. It couldn't get more perfect 👍👍

eelement

Juniors
Good morning little brothers and sisters, is everyone excited today for a sniff of what maybe for the season proper. hopefully no injuries on either team and both teams can show some raze dazzle today, even though it's only a trial.
Me personally am very interested to see how our new recruits gel and to see who does majority of the kicking. I am interested to see how merrin performs too.
By the way, is there going be sausage sizzles down at pepper stadium? Or steak sangas?
Good luck today, :D

Panther Pete

Juniors
Good morning little brothers and sisters, is everyone excited today for a sniff of what maybe for the season proper. hopefully no injuries on either team and both teams can show some raze dazzle today, even though it's only a trial.
Me personally am very interested to see how our new recruits gel and to see who does majority of the kicking. I am interested to see how merrin performs too.
By the way, is there going be sausage sizzles down at pepper stadium? Or steak sangas?
Thanks mate, although it's only a trial I am just looking forward to watching some footy again. Good luck!!

mxlegend99

Referee
Not sure about other Panthers fans. But I am sweating on Te Maire Martin having a blinder, Wallace having a shocker and Griffin having no choice but to pick him for Round 1.

Moylan at 5/8th appears to be out of the question now. Atleast according to Moylan he will only play fullback this week. If it's not happening again in a nothing game. It's not happening anytime soon.

TheFrog

Coach
There's something a little bit wrong when a supporter of a team hopes one of its players has a poor game.

I for one hope Wallace wins the Dally M and the Churchill as well. It will mean we've had a pretty stellar season.

Blues Riff

Bench
Nah, I'm hoping for Wal to have a great season and the team to be going so well that we can regularly rest our halves, slowly introducing TMM to first grade. We don't need Moylan there ...yet.

mxlegend99

Referee
If Wallace had a great season it would mean we had a great season. Sure. But there's a lot better chance at having a successful season if we have Moylan or TMM in the halves early on to have plenty of experience by the time finals come around.

We aren't winning a premiership with Wallace at 7 unless Moylan and Soward are the form players of the competition to make up for him. Realistically our best shot will be once TMM has found his feet in first grade. The safe option just sets back any progress that could be made with the risky but rewarding option.

Blues Riff

Bench
Sowie has said he doesn't want to hold younger players back. I reckon Wal would feel the same. I honestly think they will have the teams best interests in mind.

mxlegend99

Referee
I hope so. But how hard would it be for them to be honest about what they're capable of compared to what the kids are capable of?

It's one thing to look back and admit you were below your best. It's another to look forward and admit you just don't have it anymore.

franklin2323

Immortal
Sopoaga is captaining Nsw Cup.

NYC won 42-12. The new signing from Fiji Ratu someone slaughtered them. Fast, great footwork will be great at that level

Seg was a far better player than Kingston from the day he signed here, The way he was held back was ridiculous. That's not to say Kev isn't all class but Ivan was way off with how he handled it.