What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRIVIA QUIZ win $50 SUPPORTERS KIT

girvie

Staff member
Yeah they were in a padded bag from Australia post. Dont want a replacement because i wear prescriptions, and i dont really support a team in the NRL (i got warriors glasses) so i wouldnt wear them that much.

Any idea which question i won from? because i've been entering most of the questions.

Thanks again.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
In the last few weeks, there was one Matt and one Matt G who successfully answered questions:

Matt
Which Eels great and current TV commentator made his first grade debut in 1978 while still at school?
Answer: Peter Sterling

...and last week, Matt G
Name the goal kicking hooker from the Dragons who has signed with the Parramatta Eels for 2005.
Answer: Mark Riddell

Kaz

junior
I won. :clap:

Just got the email to say that I am a winner. :lol:

What question did I win it from, was it last weeks question.

I have sent my details already. :lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Last week's question Kaz.
First player to be sin binned was Barry Jensen.
Congrats. :D

mishelley

Juniors
Hey! I won some sunnies!! 8)
Got them there so alien like!!
Definatley wearin em to the Broncos games!!
Thanks heaps!! :D

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol goodonya mishelley, they're pretty weird sunnies eh?

Definitely good value for wearing to the footy. 8)

This week's question ends tonight. New question tomorrow.

And last week's winner - you know who you are ;-) - you'll have the showbag by the middle of the week.

Risa

Bench
Hi,

I won the prize about 2 weeks ago and have not as yet received my prize. Just wondering if it's in the mail!

Thanks.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You should have it next week Risa. There's usually a 14-21 day lag with any mail orders (unless urgent delivery is requested in which case I fast track it).
We try and send the mail out in fortnightly blocks and the holidays put everything back a couple of weeks.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The sponsor has changed and the link has been moved to the top right corner of the message board.

New sponsor is Fan-Tastic Games who have kindly offered to give away one of their trivia board games each week.

You can also purchase the baord game from our online shop.

Good luck and cheers.