What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll Dump thread

Fast Eddie

First Grade
So no evidence then hey sport..:lol:

Serious question..Why don't you post in Australian cricket game threads when Australia are going well??..

Couldn't care less about this game. Australia could be 500/2 and I would still find your post about the George Bailey dismissal hilarious. I just find it sad a guy who has probably been watching Cricket for 30 years still didn't know one of the basic rules.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Couldn't care less about this game. Australia could be 500/2 and I would still find your post about the George Bailey dismissal hilarious. I just find it sad a guy who has probably been watching Cricket for 30 years still didn't know one of the basic rules.

Which post was that..

I've read the whole thread and can't see any evidence of it..:lol:

If you can find the post it'll help your argument..

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Which post was that..

I've read the whole thread and can't see any evidence of it..:lol:

If you can find the post it'll help your argument..

I got a good laugh out of it, that's all that matters. And the other positive is that you learnt a new thing about the sport today.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
I got a good laugh out of it, that's all that matters. And the other positive is that you learnt a new thing about the sport today.

Yep..

I learnt that you have no evidence of what you are talking about..:lol:

I already knew you had NFI..

You are always good for a bite Slow Eddie..

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Yep..

I learnt that you have no evidence of what you are talking about..:lol:

I already knew you had NFI..

You are always good for a bite Slow Eddie..

Thanks for the entertainment mate..

Hopefully they call back George Bailey, he was shafted by the umps!

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Haddin usually just knocks the bails of with his gloves so this is a change in pace for his rubbish.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
You are in the wrong thread mate. This isn't the bitter whinging kiwi thread. So sorry :)

I haven't had an Australian cricket whinge for a while so while I'm here I'm gonna say how much of a wanker is George Bailey? By the way he carries on you'd think he had played 60 Tests and average 50 with the bat with 20 centuries.