What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tsoulos agrees to terms

jimmythehand

Juniors
so looks like we got justin tsoulos (source: official doggies site).

Better than a kick in the teeth!

and in other news Corey Hughes still has not been offered a new contract for next season, despite his performace against Manly.

Next up, Michael Sullivan please.

langpark

First Grade
Awesome! Another Greek at the Bulldogs, but i haven't seen him in ages, hope he can get back in form.

Funny that Corey Hughes is being shafted, coz Georgie Gatis is also being shafted from the Warriors, I hope they sign him! That'll make it 3 Greeks at the Dogs! ZITO ELLAS!

BlueFenix

Juniors
The fountain of truth AKA the Telegraph, Has the ball in hughes court in regards to him resigning. Perry is the one to go.

jimmythehand

Juniors
i can't remember where i was reading but it might have been the fairfax website: folkes said something along the lines of they haven't offered corey a contract for next year because of the salary cap and that they don't want to offer him something that isn't fitting of the regard the club holds him in.

Latest posts