What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tuaiki you gold toothed donkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

mulvihill

Juniors
Please do the honourable thing and f**k off. Dropped balls (one with the line wide open) and missed tackles. Please just piss right off

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Guess Elford won't get bagged for missing a tackle that lead to a try, not being in position leaving TnT to be left with prospect of 2 defenders running at him, he also made the same amount of errors, and averages less meters per hitup in the game.

Glad the coaching staff won't listen to you!

mulvihill

Juniors
I bet you Tauiki ain't there next week
Crockett will come in and Jo Lo to the other wing
Halatau to lock
Who cares, no Benji we're f**ked for the yr

bjm8

Juniors
Ha, you bagged me out last week for saying Fitzhenry should be first choice winger, now it is looking like the most sensible option by a country mile.

mulvihill

Juniors
Fitzhenry is better than tuaiki and that's about it.

I'd rather corcoran, hanrahan, o'brien, chalmers or mcgarry than any of them and that's saying something

Mighty Tiger

Bench
TnT shouldn't be there next week, but to tell him to f**koff and not Elford or the others who didn't put in is a joke.

Elford made as much if not more of an impact to the loss of the game on the weekend than TnT did!

Bench
Elford was by far worst on the night,dropped balls,missed tackles bad reads in defence he had it all.They both should be dropped.

Nightstalker

Juniors
Give TnT a break! He has only played a handful of 1st grade games so I think it is a bit harsh saying that he should rack off. Young inexperienced players in 1st grade will always perform inconsistently.

If TnT is dropped to reserves then it will be a test of character to see how he will react to the dropping. If he plays a blinder the next week in reserves we know we have a player that has a positive attitude and good work ethic.

As for Elford, he is not having the best of seasons but we know what he is capable of when he hits form. Maybe a couple of weeks in reserves to try and get his confidence back will do the trick.

chopsy_05

Juniors
I'd still rather a winger that runs forward and gets us on the front foot with bad handling than a winger that runs in circles with bad handling!

mulvihill

Juniors
Happy days eh. It's amazing but if thurston goes down i couldn't see t he cowgirls putting neil sweeney to 5/8

Mighty Tiger

Bench
I actually think Sweeny has played 5/8th for the Cowboys over the years - I know he has done it for the young guns a few times

I think he did it when Sheappard was injured and before Firman came to the club

Murray is worse I think at his halves options after all he did use Justin Smith and also preffered to release Chris Sheappard to sign Brett Firman, not to mention letting Nathan Fien go to the Warriors as well

mulvihill

Juniors
I am surprised we didn't go for Fien
Sheens brought him into first grade
Warriors have obvious salary cap pressures
Has played Origin
Can handle defence no problems
Would have been perfect

Iafeta

Referee
mulvihill said:
I am surprised we didn't go for Fien
Sheens brought him into first grade
Warriors have obvious salary cap pressures
Has played Origin
Can handle defence no problems
Would have been perfect

What?

Fien is under contract. End of story.

We'll lose Guttenbeil and a couple of fringe players, and bring through some more juniors. We'll be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.