What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tupac vs biggie

Biggie but yeah i can name 20 better than both:

Nas
KRS One
Kool Moe Dee
Grandmaster Flash
Guru/Gangstarr
Canibus
Immortal Technique
Wutang
Chuck D/Public Enemy
Big L
Kool G Rap (Ginncana)
Rakim
A Tribe Called Quest
Leaders Of Da New School
De La Soul
Rass Kass
Busy B (Not Bone Thugs N Harmony's Bizzy, a different dude)
Mos Def
Talib Kweli
Red Man

yup there u go...this is lyrical content broken down lol

An41

Juniors
Sun_Down said:
Neither, both are dickheads and 'Gangsta Rap' has no cultural right to be in Australia. I pray that none of you boys are white...
bigugh%5b1%5d.gif

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Sun_Down said:
Neither, both are dickheads and 'Gangsta Rap' has no cultural right to be in Australia.
This statement shows just how much you really know about the subject. :roll:

By the way, I'm a 2pac fan.

NPK

Bench
Maybe if Tupac didn't rap about guns and crime he wouldn't have got shot :lol:

Or maybe if he didnt have the sense to get out of Death Row...maybe if he continued to allow Suge Knight to take massive cuts from his pay check...maybe if he wasnt going to form his OWN company Amaru records...maybe then he wouldnt have been shot.

The gangsta rap thing is irrelevant.

meltiger

First Grade
Manurewa_Marlins said:
Or maybe if he didnt have the sense to get out of Death Row...maybe if he continued to allow Suge Knight to take massive cuts from his pay check...maybe if he wasnt going to form his OWN company Amaru records...maybe then he wouldnt have been shot.

Don't beleive everything you read on the net.

If he hadn't associated himself with one particular side of the LA gang scene and hadn't jumped a member of the other side on the night he was shot... He wouldn't have been shot.

It had nothing to do with music. Don't be dumb. I've totally ripped apart this argument once, which you ignored. Don't make me do it again.

meltiger

First Grade
Sun_Down said:
Neither, both are dickheads and 'Gangsta Rap' has no cultural right to be in Australia. I pray that none of you boys are white...

Just out of interest... What IS Gangsta Rap?

A fictional term invented by the media to denigrate Hip Hop...

I am white, I listen to Hip Hop.

However, I also talk like an Australian, I dress in my own wierd bogan style which is well wierd, I am friends with white people mostly, you could hardly call me a Wigger

I listen to people like Tupac because I admire them for standing up for what they beleived in and fighting to better the lives of their people.

IGNORANT DOGS like yourself, should keep your trap shut and not pass opinion on all those who listen to Rap.

Biggie for sure, im a punk rock fan through and through and for the most part i hate rap but i own all of biggies albums.

Latest posts