What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turn around

BWNB

First Grade
$100 on the sharkies to win and $20 on Vagana to score first touch , it does like that

!fullback!

Juniors
100 on a sharks win. you guys are brave. i tip the cowboys to put in a half-assed effort and still beat the sharks by 20 odd points. our outside backs just aren't good enough against theirs

its slightly possible but i doubt it will happen this weekend

Inferno

Coach
troy said:
Poneroy is as much a centre as he is a back rower ... he played centre when i saw him play for the Panthers and played well ...

And mate if i wait until they're winning then you don't get the odds.....

He only played in the centres because they had injuries left right and centre.

That said he will probably be twice the centre Bailey is.

Fuddy

Juniors
troy said:
Mate we should have won the 1st 3 games ... no drugs just staying positive .. its a bloody long season and all this negy stuff is killing me ... If we don't make the finals then ill get upset until then im keeping faith that the boys will turn it around! Really though i think we have a good side and time will show this ....

Good on ya Troy - I hope they get up for you (and me) - but as much as it hurts me to say I think our playing roster is in the bottom five of the comp - this is aided by some of our big names just not performing. Let's hope we catch the Cowboys unaware and get some confidence.

MrSharky

Juniors
Scoreline was misleading last week... I thought in our 15-minute purple patch in the first half we clearly demonstrated we were the better side (how easily were we making ground each set?!)...

Only thing that ruined us was poor defensive options combined with weight of possession their way... What was our possession in that second half? 5%?... :roll:

I say we improve discipline, equal possession and Sharks by 7...

Otherwise Cows by a googleplex....

icon6.gif

Latest posts