What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turvy

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
Ill tell you who I feel sorry for the most. Steve Mortimer.
When he told his players to dress formaly to the police station, only one i saw (Braith Anasta) was dressed in a suit and tie. The rest were dressed in shorts, T shirts and thongs. He stated he was gutted, it really made me think of the poor old bugger who just tried to help out the club he loved. The players have to wake up to themselves and if I was Turvy I would be instilling respect and professionalism into the team by making an example of a few players and throwing them out even if it means a sub par performance on the field. Go on Turvy. Stand up and be counted.

melon....

Coach
Chequebook Anasta was going to the NRL launch straight afterwards, hence the suit. Turdy wont do anything to his players, because he is as dirty as they come.

Latest posts