What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tweaks to the NQ logo

Perth Red

Post Whore
Nope, NQ Bulls maybe, but not Cowboyish for me. Strangely Cowboys as a team name is not an easy logo to come up with and trawling the internet there are very few good clean examples, even the most famous simply use their States star not a Cowboy theme.

docbrown

Coach
Maybe you could model it on the silhouette of a jackaroo -

jackaroo.jpg

Panfas

Juniors
Its ok, but I don't think it is quite there yet. I like the yellow star in the current logo. Maybe implement that into it?

beave

Coach
This is the original version of the 'long horn' logo that trys to implement a star but IMO it doesn't look right.

attachment.php

Just throwing this one up for shits and giggles, this is the Dallas Desperadoes logo from the defunct Arena League,

5565.gif

Cowboys should run with something like this:

Yosemite_Sam_by_chaosengine77.jpg

Yosemite Sam FTW.

...and yeah I know that's a Texas longhorns logo on his hat, replace that with the older cowboys logo and BOOM..

beave

Coach
yeah I am sure Warner Bros wouldn't ask us for a pretty penny to the rights to Y S.........

^Nah...and that why I brought forth the Yosemite Sam idea.

It doesn't have to be Sam....just someone similar looking with guns.

Latest posts