What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

two refs

fredericko

Juniors
just wondering what everyone thought of the use of 2 refs last night. For mine it was great that the game didn't stop every 5 minutes to look at dropped balls/strips on video, it really seemed to speed up the game and made for great end to end action. Almost like 2001. If only...........

junior009

Juniors
As long as it doesn;t endthat way!!!

I agree with everything you say. The only thing I didn't like was that there were too many penalties. A fewtimes I had NFI what they were for until I saw a replay. I think that will die down after a few weeks once the players realise what they can and can't get away with.

fish eel

Immortal
I think it helped that both games were reasonably good, close and no real match turning incidents/decisions needed to be made.

I thought the 2 refs in our game last night were both semi-full retarted

So the referees used to be sexual promiscuous, found religion and became born again virgins or something, then realized they could not live without sex and became sexually promiscuous again, but only on a part time basis. Is that what ' semi-full retarted' means???

And since really on women can be 'tarts' I must assume the two referees have the best make-up alive cause they damn well looked like males.