What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two tickets to the corporate box for the Storm v Manly game

Zaphod

Juniors
A few of us Manly supporters got together and we have hired a corporate box for the Manly v Storm game this saturday. We have two more tickets available as two people have pulled out. The box has a mix of a few storm supporters and a few Sea Eagles supporters in it. The majority of the group are in mid to late twenties with a few 50+ included.

But anyways if you are interested in the tickets the details are below

There are two tickets still available so if you are interested let us know and get your self down there.

Ticket price is $175.00 including GST
What you get:
- Entry to the ground and box
- 4 hours in the corporate box (starting at 5:30)
- All beer & wine supplied
- Food
- A TV monitor in the box
- Invitation to the after party

Please get in touch with me if you are interested.

Daniel

LESStar58

Referee
Looks good.

Don't really like the idea of corporate boxes. The real people and atmosphere is in the grandstands and the terraces.

But I understand the importance of corporate support, particuarly for Storm, who have the 2nd richest sponsorship deal in the league (Medibank Private, Mortgage House, Reebok and Host Plus). Getting into the psyche of the corporate world is as important as getting new supporters!

My dad got a corporate box at the Origin at the MCG in 94. Being 14 I couldn't take advantage of the free piss!

:fist:

Have a riot anyway mate!

effnic

Bench
kia ora storm said:
$175.00 to see Manly lose ??...
OOHHHHHHHHHHHH is that why there are only 3,000 fans every storm game, going by your concept you dont go to games if you think your team will lose you storm fans have no faith even after all the wins well that could explain the rise in crowds. Cant wait to see your team drop out of the finals i will be here waiting for you calling Cooper Gronk a choker and the rest.

Zaphod

Juniors
pffttt I dont care who wins or loses. All I know is I am up for a top night in the box.

We dont care about corporate support. We just hired the box because we wanted to make a very good night of it

Jizmizm

Juniors
OOHHHHHHHHHHHH is that why there are only 3,000 fans every storm game, going by your concept you dont go to games if you think your team will lose you storm fans have no faith even after all the wins well that could explain the rise in crowds. Cant wait to see your team drop out of the finals i will be here waiting for you calling Cooper Gronk a choker and the rest.

If manly introduced their team to the nrl only a few years ago you would have even less supporters. You have Vautin and yourself