What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

u 19's reps

xr62nv

Juniors
This is the NSW U19's team for 23rd may against QLD

1) Matt Ryan - Balmain Ryde Eastwood Premier League
2) Chase Stanley - St George Illawarra NRL/ Premier League
3) Taulima Tautai - Parramatta Premier League
4) Chris Lawrence - Western Suburbs Premier League
5) Michael Brophy - Canberra Premier League/ Jersey Flegg
6) Kris Keating - Parramatta Premier League/ Jersey Flegg
7) Eddie Paea - North Sydney Premier League
8) Tim Grant - Penrith Premier League
9) Tyne Owen - Newcastle Jersey Flegg
10) Tim Mannah - Parramatta Jersey Flegg
11) Edward Pettybourne - North Sydney Premier League/ South Sydney Jersey Flegg
12) Lucas Miller - Newcastle Jersey Flegg
13) Martin Lewis - Parramatta Jersey Flegg

Interchange:

14) Masada Iosefa - Penrith Jersey Flegg
15) Aiden Tolman - Norths Brisbane Queensland Cup
16) Scott Dobbins - Newcastle Jersey Flegg
17) Tony Williams - Parramatta Jersey Flegg
18) Blake Ayshford - Balmain Ryde Eastwood Premier League

Coach - Matt Cameron - Parramatta
Manager - Neil King - South Sydney

Stagger eel

Staff member
the only surprise there is who the coach is... :lol:

nah! Matty's alright ;-)

well done lads.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'm shocked that there's no Manly and Roosters player in there...mind you I'm sure they'll have their beedy little eyes on all of them.

Utey

Coach
eelavation said:
I'm shocked that there's no Manly and Roosters player in there...mind you I'm sure they'll have their beedy little eyes on all of them.

:LOL: No doubt a few of those will be signed up by the scum after the game.

strider

Post Whore
eelavation said:
:lol:

I haven't seen much of the Flegg or the Lower grades this season. How does that martin Lewis go? What type of player is he, Has he got some ball skills or is he more of a hard running forward type?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Jake the snake said:
I haven't seen much of the Flegg or the Lower grades this season. How does that martin Lewis go? What type of player is he, Has he got some ball skills or is he more of a hard running forward type?

Jake, Marty is our Hindmarsh in flegg...arguebley the best player in the team at the moment, great runner of the football and defensively very strong, without taking too much away from his team mates the opposition will always have a chance if he's not there.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Ron Jeremy said:
Great to see Tautai & Kris get a spot.

Mannah seems to be going alright hey?

Mannah's a machine....probably a little injury prone but he's the first prop we've produced in a very long time that has continuelly bent the line in his hitups.

the_eel

Juniors
I would have thought that maybe Williams would have earned a starting backrow spot. Thoughts?

Stagger eel

Staff member
the_eel said:
I would have thought that maybe Williams would have earned a starting backrow spot. Thoughts?

not really, infact i would go as far as saying that he could be considered lucky to make the side, his form has been very flat for a few weeks know and appears to be a little apprehensive to really have a dig.

he does choose his run and makes plenty of metres in a few hitups but his workrate is very down at the moment.

that's just my opinion.

Williams has always had that problem. I honestly believe that the Bloke doesn't know how Lethal he is. I would give him the ball all the time.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Jake the snake said:
Williams has always had that problem. I honestly believe that the Bloke doesn't know how Lethal he is. I would give him the ball all the time.

he just needs to role up his sleaves and get involved...you're right I don't think he actually realises how good he is.

Boon

Juniors
Plus Anthony Mitchell another Parra player who is a Townsville junior was just named in the QLD under 19 team.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Boon said:
Plus Anthony Mitchell another Parra player who is a Townsville junior was just named in the QLD under 19 team.

no surprise there the kid is a genuine freak.

easilly the best hooker in SG Ball by a mile.