What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Panthers 17.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Patea next forward in should there be an injury? I find him playing lock in Cup at the back end of season interesting.

As for backs. Do Panthers try to slap 5kgs on Casey and have him at wing and leave Paul at center? Paul’s defence has improved out of sight!

J.McLean next man up or do you go for a guy like Asu (for wing), a bigger body who can continue the Panther-ball style going with his running strength?
We'd be best off trying to get someone to take Tago. We have certainly overpaid on what he's offering

Kilkenny

Coach
Ivan used to be about 2nd rowers everywhere. As Props, as Centres. Now he has Props playing 2nd row.
Ivan’s bringing in a back rower who if he can get fully fit and injury free, get back to the form he displayed at the Eels could be a really good acquisition. MAV improved in his opportunities during this season so he will be in the mix. A couple of juniors look to have potential even if a season or so off NRL. Zac Lipowicz looks a decent prospect, probably moved passed Harrison Hassett who rumours suggest is moving to the WT.

snickers007

Juniors
Even losing Fish, Luai and Tito from the NRL squad, and Peachey, Hassett, Eisenhuth (maybe) and Iongi from NSW Cup, we're still absolutely stacked for 2025.

Depth and competition in every area, and options galore.

Once again, our biggest issue will be giving our depth enough quality time in NRL to keep them from getting itchy feet.

Maybe I'm just a sicko, but I'd love to see us settle on:
8. Leota
9. Somerton
10. Yeo
11. Papali'i
12. Martin
13. Kenny

Tough, unrelenting defence in the middle, terriers on both edges, and a genuine running threat out of dummy half.

Iamback

Coach
Even losing Fish, Luai and Tito from the NRL squad, and Peachey, Hassett, Eisenhuth (maybe) and Iongi from NSW Cup, we're still absolutely stacked for 2025.

Depth and competition in every area, and options galore.

Once again, our biggest issue will be giving our depth enough quality time in NRL to keep them from getting itchy feet.

Maybe I'm just a sicko, but I'd love to see us settle on:
8. Leota
9. Somerton
10. Yeo
11. Papali'i
12. Martin
13. Kenny

Tough, unrelenting defence in the middle, terriers on both edges, and a genuine running threat out of dummy half.

Moving Kenny would be huge for the sides attack

Munky

Coach
When Kenny and Luke were on the field together last year the middle got dominated.

Good teams would sub on their impact forward and go straight up the middle.

Like how Ivan would use Spencer to run over the other teams number fourteen.

Latest posts