What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U19 State of Origin - 2 matches tonight

It was a decent punch-up, loved the ballboys bolting away when things were heading their way.

Watching with the sound down (family around) I didn't catch why Qld #6 was triggered to start the punches though...? Looked like the penalty went the right way and the players stayed reasonably calm in the sets that followed, so credit to them.

Nutz

Bench
You know there's actually a bigger crowd there tonight than what meets the eye, most are in a queue waiting for a wiz in the only toilet available at LO.
Thank God they're upgrading my beloved ground, we'll probably get 2 toilets and a hotdog stand.... Woohoo.

Nutz

Bench
It was a decent punch-up, loved the ballboys bolting away when things were heading their way.

Watching with the sound down (family around) I didn't catch why Qld #6 was triggered to start the punches though...? Looked like the penalty went the right way and the players stayed reasonably calm in the sets that followed, so credit to them.
One Qlder actually had his jersey torn in the melee.... Animals

ALX25

Bench

Chevy Stewart standover tactics and mouthing off on the QLD winger.

Chevy Stewart standover tactics and mouthing off on the QLD winger.
Thanks. Yeah I saw the four Blues mouthing off at the Qld player after they got the turnover... I was worried it must have been racist or something, the way Qld #6 ran in with fists flying.

EelsFan05

Bench
Yeah he’s slow. But shows more than Lussick. That’s how bad Lussick is. Speed of of the pass from Boooooods and his running game very slow agree.
If he's looking to be a first grader, I wouldn't compare myself to Lussick. I get you're saying that tounge in cheek. I dunno, I'm not seeing it. In this game anyway.

Nutz

Bench
Thanks. Yeah I saw the four Blues mouthing off at the Qld player after they got the turnover... I was worried it must have been racist or something, the way Qld #6 ran in with fists flying.
What would happen if it was a full on fisty cuffs brawl and most of the teams were concussed. Would the independant doc call them off for concussion assessment.
2 versus 2 in a game of force em back.?

Latest posts