What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U20 comp given green light

innsaneink

Referee
Quidgybo said:
Does it? I never said I wouldn't argue my position. I will and in detail. But I won't knowingly lie to argue my position, I'm not that desparate to win the argument. If you haven't got the attention span to cope with my posts then the power is within your hands to simply not read them. No skin off my nose.

Leigh.

Wooooh...someone has tickets on themselves.
And here me thinking youre just up yourself....you also can belittle others too....even more impressive.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Think it is more a matter of when rather than if we end up with the top QRL, NSw and others in a National 2nd tier comp. The under 20's is the first step on what will be a painful (for some) rationalisation of resources. We are already seeing previously strong clubs struggling in both comps. RL isn't structured to have the top clubs underwriting the lower levels like the other Australian sports and the ARL seems to be clueless what its role is.

God you mean as well as putting up with the Western Force we also have to put up with the "Western Spirit" on TV?