What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U20 s squad

macnaz

Staff member
I might be a footballing genius, but I'm not a bloody fortune teller.;-)

Weststigers version of bunnysderp... every club due to percentages will be hiding a few, unfortunately you didnt remain hiding :(

Last edited:

magpie4ever

First Grade
Weststigers version of bunnysderp... every club due to percentages will be hiding a few, unfortunately you didnt remain hiding :(

Well look who is talking; Mr MacKnowItAll, with a sense of humour in inverse proportion to his ego. You dropkick.:lol:

I forgot, you are from the Gaymain side of the merger.

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
Well look who is talking; Mr MacKnowItAll, with a sense of humour in inverse proportion to his ego. You dropkick.:lol:

I forgot, you are from the Gaymain side of the merger.

Go hide buddy and do the Weststigers supporters a favour .. your attempt at being funny is extremely embarrassing , and as far as your comments on the game go I wont even go there. :crazy:

magpie4ever

First Grade
Go hide buddy and do the Weststigers supporters a favour .. your attempt at being funny is extremely embarrassing , and as far as your comments on the game go I wont even go there. :crazy:

What game? You dribbler. If I made comments on the so-called game, feel free to point out where I was wrong and I will acknowledge it. Will you do the same?

That's right you are so open to any views that do not align with yours. You are a pitiful closed minded dope.:lol:

macnaz

Staff member
LOL what game ??? The game of rugby league u f**ktard !!
Anyway im not going to bother debating the shit you speak daily as its widely known amongst this whole LU forum that you are one of the elite few worthy of "genius status " . Strange thing is you seem to think you are something special lol... you are purely a massive dickhead everyone loves to laugh at ..hahaha :)

innsaneink

Referee
a-few-toots-zvk2zh.jpg

magpie4ever

First Grade
Anyway im not going to bother debating the shit you speak daily as its widely known amongst this whole LU forum that you are one of the elite few worthy of "genius status " . Strange thing is you seem to think you are something special lol... you are purely a massive dickhead everyone loves to laugh at ..hahaha :)

Oh, so hurtful; you gay little internet hard man.:lol:

So you track across the all LU forums; f**k off sweetheart. Maybe, get a life and stop stalking me; dipshit.

f**k, why did Wests merger with Balmain when f**ktards, like you, was the result of it.

Are you still hurting Sheens won the WC with his ridiculous selections?

R2Coupe

Juniors
I read on WTs' site Potter mentioned Te Maire Martin. Could he have an accelerated progression?

DanOz

Juniors
I love it when someone assumes they speak for everybody. The sad part of this forum is that there is a click that attacks anyone with an alternate viewpoint. Internet bullying only works on kids however, not sure why you bother with "everyone laughs at you" statements, they really are juvenile.

macnaz

Staff member
I love it when someone assumes they speak for everybody. The sad part of this forum is that there is a click that attacks anyone with an alternate viewpoint. Internet bullying only works on kids however, not sure why you bother with "everyone laughs at you" statements, they really are juvenile.

Lol..