What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UEFA Champions League 2009/10

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Roma were ripped off on the weekend. Had a clear penalty denied in the first half (Menez) and then conceded a very dubious and soft penalty. Ref was terrible. Anyway, Roma didn't buy a set of "galacticos" in the off season either.

In the last 3 years, Real Madrid have beaten by Roma, Juve and Milan at home. Now that's funny.

Once again Pepe proves he is absolute rubbish and surely Sergio Ramos is one of the most overrated players on the planet? The guy can't defend for sh*t.

Bulldog Force

Referee
FFS!

28362691.jpg

Ridders

Coach
I was somewhat impressed with Ronaldinho. While he was wasteful at times, there were moments in the game that showed you why he was such a great player in his Barca heyday.

Ridders

Coach
C.Ronaldo: €94M. Kaka: €86M. Xabi Alonso: €35M. Benzema: €35M. Losing to the worst Milan side in decades at home: priceless.

Tbh Kaka's transfer is the one that kills it for me.

When you have a great driving midfielder like Lassana, why fork out so much for another attacking midfielder. I think the rest of the transfers are somewhat defensible.

Ridders

Coach
I can't believe I actually watched most of the United vs CSKA game.

Very ordinary. Neither team really deserved to win, a draw would have been apt.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I was somewhat impressed with Ronaldinho. While he was wasteful at times, there were moments in the game that showed you why he was such a great player in his Barca heyday.

Really? Ronaldinho was utter garbage for at least 75 minutes.

Ridders

Coach
Like I said, he was quite wasteful at times, especially when he was trying all those fancy flicks to no one.

I just thought he showed glimpses of his former greatness. It's not much I know.

Ridders

Coach
Tbh I thought Juventus and Bayern were locks to qualify for that group.

Bordeaux is quite a surprise, although they are generally good.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Like I said, he was quite wasteful at times, especially when he was trying all those fancy flicks to no one.

I just thought he showed glimpses of his former greatness. It's not much I know.

I think he falls into the category of wanting to look good rather than play good

doesn't strike me as a team player, but then again he can win games for Milan

I thought he might contribute more with Kaka gone but he hasn't lived up to expectations for me

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Roma were ripped off on the weekend. Had a clear penalty denied in the first half (Menez) and then conceded a very dubious and soft penalty. Ref was terrible. Anyway, Roma didn't buy a set of "galacticos" in the off season either.

In the last 3 years, Real Madrid have beaten by Roma, Juve and Milan at home. Now that's funny.

Once again Pepe proves he is absolute rubbish and surely Sergio Ramos is one of the most overrated players on the planet? The guy can't defend for sh*t.

unfortunately I have to agree, that as a very fortunate call for Milan

shiznit

Coach
I can't believe I actually watched most of the United vs CSKA game.

Very ordinary. Neither team really deserved to win, a draw would have been apt.
i dont often agree with you....

but your bang on there... what a terrible game....

mind you... im glad we got the points... weve now got max points from our 3 games... including our long trips to turkey & Russia.

were goin good....

WireMan

Bench
i dont often agree with you....

but your bang on there... what a terrible game....

mind you... im glad we got the points... weve now got max points from our 3 games... including our long trips to turkey & Russia.

were goin good....

Half a team at home, miles from home, plastic pitch, big game at the weekend.

3 points, job done. Nice.

You can't win 'em all 5-0 you know!! :cool: