What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ugliest Player In The Nrl

Maori-Boy

Juniors
I was cruisin the player profiles on the bulldogs site and i noticed how butt ugly Luke Patten is. Who ya reckon has the worst cranium in the NRL

Shorty

Staff member
Scott Minto is hideous,if Darren Lockyer and Wayne Bennet could produce a child he would be it.
Tonie Carrol also.
Craig Gower.

willvillain

Juniors
It's only a matter of time before Wittyfan will prance in here and drop photos of Travis Burns and Brett Stewart...

Beetroot Head's comeback to the NRL has killed off this question.

_42143568_beattiesharks203.jpg

Raider_69

Post Whore
Glenn Turner, Micheal Weyman and Alan Tongue would surely rank amongst the top
woeful heads, the lot of em

Maori-Boy

Juniors
Cowgirl86 said:
Scott Minto is hideous,if Darren Lockyer and Wayne Bennet could produce a child he would be it.
Tonie Carrol also.
Craig Gower.

Totally agree with Minto but Gower is more average than anything. Carrol looks like an Al-Qaeda guerilla. Gasnier looks like Roger Ramjet with that chin.

perverse

Referee
Cowgirl86 said:
Tonie Carrol also.
Craig Gower.
hahaha yeah.. i thought minto was bennetts secret lovechild the moment i laid eyes on him... terrible.

and rofl R69 - weyman does have a very shocking head on him.

the knights haven't had a true competitor in this subject since paul marquet... damn that was a terrible head.

Shorty

Staff member
Maori-Boy said:
Totally agree with Minto but Gower is more average than anything. Carrol looks like an Al-Qaeda guerilla. Gasnier looks like Roger Ramjet with that chin.
Nah see depending on which angle you look a Gaz he's ok...but if he smiles it all goes to sh*t.
JJ come off it,Witt may be a pretty boy but he's not ugly...certainly not the ugliest.
But I do understand the temptation to stir Wittyfan
David Kidwell's very frightening.

legend

Coach
Kris Kahler, the lovechild of Patrick Swayze and Kim Beazley. If anyone can reproduce that photo, I'll be eternally grateful!

perverse

Referee
legend said:
Kris Kahler, the lovechild of Patrick Swayze and Kim Beazley. If anyone can reproduce that photo, I'll be eternally grateful!
i've looked extensively for it and managed this:

images

this image is just a google cache of it.. i'm not even sure if you guys will be able to see it... if not just go here

i know it's small... but who can argue with the beazley/swayze union? lol

mxlegend99

Referee
Cowgirl86 said:
Tonie Carrol also.
Craig Gower.
Gower?

I would think Rooney tops the ugliest list for Panthers. That friggin' nose.

JJ

Immortal
Cowgirl86 said:
David Kidwell's very frightening.

Are you Willie Mason?? :lol: :lol:

Wairangi Koopu has a good melon... Luke Rooney, Scott Minto.

All together, the Warriors pack is not a pretty sight...

Latest posts