What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Um.. what do you call it ... thats right, THE DOGS CHOKED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ_82

Juniors
To all the Dogs supporters who have been cocky f**ks all year and love to serve it up - CHOKE ON IT!!!

saints_fireup

Juniors
Ch-ch-ch-ch-chokers
(turn and face the strain)
Ch-ch-chokers
Dont want to be a richer man
Ch-ch-ch-ch-chokers
(turn and face the strain)
Ch-ch-chokers
Just gonna have to be a different team
Time may change me
But I cant trace time

We choked, and you choked. Or were you outplayed?

Personally, I believe the latter. Both the Dogs and Saints lacked an in-form gamebreaker..

Last edited:

Fein

First Grade
lol @ the dragon merkins trying to pass the choker on.

At least the dogs gave their fans a run for their money.

Choke on you merged stmergekins - you did it again in Toyota Cup again tonight, you farkwits. :lol::lol:

Hard luck to the doggies fans.

Great game, great crowd - you did yourselves proud.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Yes, they did themselves very proud. It has been a great turnaround for the club. but in the end, it meant f**k ALL for this year! Stop throwing stones, you glass housed Dogs, Saints may have choked, but you did too! And suck sh*t Ouwetiweti, you merkin, the Doggies CAN choke, just like any other team!!

Eelogical

Referee
I would hardly think they choked. Choking is when tries are blown with the line wide open or dropping the ball a million times whn a try is begging. Parra beat them....fair and square. That was a damn hard game.

Bereft Skerrick

Juniors
Can't blame this one on having 14 men on the field or being allegedly stiffed by a ref in the dying minutes.

The Dogs choked in Round 26, and they choked tonight. Plain and simple. No trophy for you!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well done for stooping down to the level SGI.
The 'SGI' generalisation put you in the same box.

Stooping down to the level of mindless trolls, I agree. But they exist in all club forums. Some of the worst are Easts supporters.

love my saints

Juniors
either way, one thing must be said, well done on a great year...... saints and dogs fans can look at 2009 as a big stepping stone to greater things in 2010....

we won the minor premiership, big step forward for us, and you guys came 2nd after getting the spoon, another immpressive effort....

well done, you boys did better than alot of people thought you would.....

bring on 2010...........

The 'SGI' generalisation put you in the same box.

Stooping down to the level of mindless trolls, I agree. But they exist in all club forums. Some of the worst are Easts supporters.

Fair point. T'was doing the report at the same time. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts