What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under 18's win again

panthergirl91

Juniors
That sounds great.Hopefully penrith can keep those players for the future because they sound like they have promising futures ahead.

Caged Panther

First Grade
If jennings is good enough he'll be in first's this year. Afterall our recruitment drive focused on players with promise sounds as though jennings fits that bill

Big Mick

Referee
he's a local junior....and thats another good thing.

I have no doubt this kid will be better than Girdler and be the best centre we've ever produced....I know its a huge call....but there is something about this kid when I watch him....he's just smooth.

Bob

Juniors
Found this match report on the Leeds site. Haven't been able to find any other reports as yet.

JUNIORS MISS OUT AGAINST PANTHERS

newspic25864.jpg
The Rhinos Junior Academy lost to Penrith Panthers on Friday night at Headingley, going down 22-12. There was only two points in it at half time but the Australian side pulled clear in the second half to complete an unbeaten tour of the UK. The Rhinos try scorers were James Archibald, Ashley Gibson and Jamie I’Anson, the latter was also the Rhinos man of the match.