What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under 20s and Wenty

mackdadday

Juniors
Im in this forum every day and dont see too much chatter about whos really coming through.. Which guys from the 20s and Wenty are really ready to step up to firsts and make an impact in the second half of 2009 and 2010? Personally I hope Anthony Mitchell can really step up.

Pazza

First Grade
acouple are going to have to because we are losing some players for next year. Plus new signings and a couple of fresh kids make a world of difference.

oldmancraigy

Coach
such as???

In the under 20s you're looking at Lasalo, Allgood and Mitchell as the guys who might get an opportunity later this year - or maybe next? Mitchel Johnson is a tank, and might bust through for a game next season!

From Wentworthville - for mine it's Horo. But I haven't seen anywhere near as much Wenty as others have.