What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

under rated player

Raider_69

Post Whore
Laffranchi is right up there too
both he and Miller would be my pick of the forwards, both are young and are only gonna get better as the years go on

Red Bear

Referee
Dean Young, best young backrower going around. If another dragon was gunna be in that train on squad should be him not creagh.

Harold Bishop

Juniors
From my team: Paul Stephenson - Once the worst centre in the NRL, now a very good winger.
Otherwise: Josh Miller, Luke Burt (unfairly paid out, but safe as a bank)

Red Bear

Referee
I'd agree Harold, cant see why Burt constantly gets the sh*te payed out of him. He's a very good player i think, particularly this year.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Mark Minichello, Paul Gallen, Clint Newton, Anthony Laffranchi, Dallas Johnson, Chad Robinson.

I dont think any Dragons player is underated, cause whoever plays for em is considered a rep player/superstar.

MrSharky

Juniors
Danny Nutley is in a league of his own in terms of under-ratedness...

Other under-rated Sharks are Hilder, Kingston and Gallen...

icon6.gif

tiger_nick

Bench
Paul Gallen is a super player. If he dosen't play City next year its a joke.

Ive always said Laffranchi and Galea however over the finals they both got plenty of wraps and I wouldnt be surprised if one of them played Origin next year.

MrSharky

Juniors
tiger_nick said:
Paul Gallen is a super player. If he dosen't play City next year its a joke.

Agreed, though ball-handling at crucial stages has let him down on more occasions than one...

If he were to remedy that, he'd be on the fringes of SOO for sure...

icon6.gif

effnic

Bench
its funny how all sharks fans agree with eachother you could teach your team a few things

Big Pete

Referee
Sam Thaiday (starting to get wraps), Josh Miller (guys is a machine), Danny Nuttley, Steve Southern, Paul Gallen.

effnic

Bench
yeh good choice sam thaiday is playing great but he does get wraps he deserves so he is not underratted but everyone should bow when brett stewart takes the field

Latest posts