What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under the Dome Mafia - Game Over

Slackboy72

Coach
Bed time. If I wake up and am dead, keep an eye on Derp-Sta.
Oookaaaay...

Okay_wtf_reaction.gif

[frantically starts reading plot on Wiki]

Misanthrope

Staff member
Alongside Gerald's Game, this is one of only two Stephen King books I've never finished. True story.

whall15

Coach
Night update

Local Science Teacher Rebecca Pine conducted a census of the town in order to 'correctly' allocate resources.

Her results were as such.

Chester's Mill - 13
Others - 4
Dome - 1

It is still night, I am waiting on one action and night ends at midday.

mickyj

Bench
I called the census. So on my death you will see I'm town and it can be trusted.
Any idea on the make of of the 2 factions? I only watched a couple of episodes and got very limited background info to work things out.

whall15

Coach
Night 1 Update

Big Jim Rennie was mulling over whether to take any action tonight but regardless of his choice he was prevented by DJ Phil.

DJ Phil’s co-worker at local radio station WYBS had been trying to intercept military communications in order to discover information about the dome. The Dome was displeased with this course of action and put an end to it.

Dodee_Weaver.jpg

Rebel is dead, he was Dodee Weaver, Chester’s Mill aligned radio engineer.

The town were very interested in who the outsider, Carolyn Hill was, they worked hard in order to discover this and to ensure that she took no action that night. It remains to be seen whether her protection will play a role.

It is Day 1, 17 are alive and it takes 9 to lynch. Will give until 8pm tonight.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
From what I can gather on Wiki Big Jim has don written all over him.

Carolyn Hill is an attorney, but aside from that no idea.

DJ Phil - Was a sheriff until he killed somebody, but doesn't appear to be bad from what I can gather.