What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Undertaker taking time off, returning with this old gimick

Sharks_fan

Juniors
Gday people,

After reading several reports on the internet it looks set that the undertaker is taking some time off to be with his wife Sarah and his newly born daughter.
For those of you who dont know the undertaker lost his buried alive match to vince mcmahon at survivor seires due to the interfearence of kane.
When Paul ( undertaker ) returns to the wwe he is expected to return to his deadman gimick. I also read that midion is also set to return in the near future, meyabe with the undertaker this may lead to the re-forming the minestry. One thing is for sure is that he will be fuding with Kane.... Possibly just before wrestlemaina XX next year leading them into a match at that PPV.

The Colonel

Immortal
Couple of other upcoming events.

Ricky Steamboat might be returning for one last match against his old sparring partner Ric Flair at WMXX

Randy Savage could also be coming back to WMXX

Raider_69

Post Whore
hmm, and here i am thinking i was the only one that knew about www.prowrestling.com!

i dont think Macho or Steamboat will get the call up, i would much prefer to see The rock or someone simular

The Colonel

Immortal
Sorry R69 but I have followed the wrestling since before you were a twinkle in your daddys eye (at least I think so anyway)!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Colonel Eel said:
Sorry R69 but I have followed the wrestling since before you were a twinkle in your daddys eye (at least I think so anyway)!

lol, probbaly, but ive been a solid fan since the tender age or 7

Lyon said:
Something tells me that The Rock won't be showing up at WM XX.

hmm I dunno eh. I hope so. Apparently HHH wants Mick Foley at WM20. The first guy that really put HHH over. Hogan will be there though. Im pretty sure of that.

Phillips

Referee
Harko said:
I heard Wrestlemanie may be a 5 hour event next year, that'd be interesting!

i heard that some matches "might" be:
undertaker Vs Kane
Stone Cold Vs Vince McMahon

but there only rumours

bubs

Juniors
They are also trying to get BRET HART back for WM20. Geez if that happens that will prove that money speaks all languages.

Raider_69

Post Whore
bubs said:
They are also trying to get BRET HART back for WM20. Geez if that happens that will prove that money speaks all languages.

my mail is that bret was offered a match with vince at WM20, this would surly be an intresting proisition for bret, and im pretty sure that vince would have put bret over for the sake of the show

can you imagine the ratings Bret V Vince!!
ill definatly get the PPV

aphelion

Juniors
I'd love to see Bret V HBK again, but it won't happen. Hart is lucky to be alive after a recent stroke, so his chances of pulling on the boots again are slim at best. Plus, he hates HBK with a passion.

Most likely scenario is Rock V HBK (or perhaps HHH/HBK V Orton/Batista). As long as HBK doesn't have to put Rock over, I'll be happy.

I'm guessing the main event at WMXX will be Austin V Goldberg.

Once Dead

Bench
How many times has the Undertaker been hashed and rehashed? Sheesh, and freakin hell - he's had a run in with Kane.....for the 13th time......seriously.....its getting stupid

Raider_69

Post Whore
Impellitteri said:
How many times has the Undertaker been hashed and rehashed? Sheesh, and freakin hell - he's had a run in with Kane.....for the 13th time......seriously.....its getting stupid

i recon the best time was when he and kane were teaming up

IanG

Coach
These no chance of Bret being at Wrestlemania XX putting aside the fact that he is not medically fit to return to the ring cuz of his injury and that his stroke was nearly fatal. He's gone on the record saying he wont have anything to do with the WWE again for 2 reasons.
1. Montreal and
2. Owen's Death

These are the same reasons for why Bret declined induction into the WWE Hall Of Fame.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Impellitteri said:

Yeah but dude their match at WM 14 and at Unforgiven 1998 were classics.