What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Underwater housing for iPhone4S

GreatWhiteShark

Juniors
Want to take photos underwater and not f**k my new iPhone. Is it possible?

Does anyone have a case they can recommend? I've head of LifeProof, but I've also heard of negative feedback, too.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Bulldog Force

Referee
You have to be very careful regardless mate. I've heard many stories of waterproof cameras that have become damaged under water.

GreatWhiteShark

Juniors
I have this

Had no problems with it.

Hmmm, have you actually taken photos with the phone underwater Dio? Just noticed this on their website:

Does it work the same when fully submerged?
Because of the pressure of the water on the screen, you won't be able to press any buttons whilst the phone is fully submerged. As soon as it is out of the water, even when dripping wet, you will have full functionality. However, if you put music on before submerging, the music will continue to play even when fully underwater

dio

Juniors
Hmmm, have you actually taken photos with the phone underwater Dio? Just noticed this on their website:

Does it work the same when fully submerged?
Because of the pressure of the water on the screen, you won't be able to press any buttons whilst the phone is fully submerged. As soon as it is out of the water, even when dripping wet, you will have full functionality. However, if you put music on before submerging, the music will continue to play even when fully underwater

Not taken any photos under water, isnt there a setting to make the main button take the photo?

Danish

Referee
The volume up key can be used to take photos, so as long as you activate the camera before going under you'll be able to take pics (assuming that case allows you to press the volume up button of course)