What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uni students - what are you studying and where?

NPK

Bench
There seems to be a lot of uni students here...
What are you studying and at which uni (and campus)?

I'll start off - I'm halfway through a Bachelor of Science majoring in Microbiology (am thinking of also majoring in Molecular Biology) at Griffith Uni, mainly Logan campus.

:)

MrCharisma

Bench
University of New England in Armidale, studing Theatre *I wanna be an actor when I grow up* and I'm a 3rd year

choc_soldier

Coach
Up until last year, I was at the University of Western Sydney (Nirimba), "studying" for a Bachelor of Environmental Planning degree.

Don't miss it one bit... :lol:

mullet

Juniors
bachelor of social social science (criminology and pyschology) at UWS penrith campus

Anonymous

Juniors
Bachelor of Arts majoring in journalism at the University of Canberra.

Although I'm having this semester off, and am looking to transfer to a Sydney uni or uni of Newcastle next year, probobly UWS, as Canberra is as close to total boredom as you can get.

Feez_Giggles

Bench
Advanced Diploma in acting at the Actors Conservatory in Brisbane

i work full time as well, hahaha i love stressing myself out obviously

j_tig

Juniors
bachelor of education/arts at sydney. 2nd yr of a 5 yr degree, hopefully i'll come out as a high school maths and history teacher

chileman

Coach
les norton said:
Bach of psychological science....University of QLD.
Oi Les norton, come and say g'day to me some day....I work in Building 84 School of Health and Rehab Sciences on the 2nd Level in the Physio dept....Room 223! :D

socksie

Juniors
Bachelor of Information Technology @ UTS
currently doing an industry placement which means working mon-fri, 9-5

not fun

les norton

First Grade
chileman said:
les norton said:
Bach of psychological science....University of QLD.
Oi Les norton, come and say g'day to me some day....I work in Building 84 School of Health and Rehab Sciences on the 2nd Level in the Physio dept....Room 223! :D

:D Get out!!

I have a tute in the therapies annex (is that near you?) Im dirty i have to go right over to 'that' side of campus :D

I might just drop in!!

Bella

Juniors
I will be off to Griffith Uni (Nathan campus) next year to do a Bachelor of Communication... I deferred for this year so I could stay home and get some money before the big move to Brisbane...
Now all I have to do is find somewhere to live down there :?

chileman

Coach
les norton said:
:D Get out!!

I have a tute in the therapies annex (is that near you?) Im dirty i have to go right over to 'that' side of campus :D

I might just drop in!!
Yep , I'm actually in the annex which is attached to building 84....come and knock on the door anytime room 223 (just up from the physio clinics) , just ask for 'chile' ...there are only 2 of us in the office and we can have a quick yarn! :D