What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uni students - what are you studying and where?

astrogirl

First Grade
Does anyone go to Macquarie?

I used to go there, from 1996 to 1999. I did a Commerce degree, majoring in finance.

I've heard the place has changed a fair bit. When I left there were grand plans to improve the union building - just curious to know how that went.

eagleangel said:
im one of those girls who just jogs on the treadmill, reads cosmo while on the bike, and occasionally ventures into the weights section if there are no imtimidating guys around :p
You're better than me angel! I never do weights at the gym. My only work with weights is done at home in conjunction with fitball stuff.

MEE

Juniors
astrogirl said:

I used to go there, from 1996 to 1999. I did a Commerce degree, majoring in finance.

I've heard the place has changed a fair bit. When I left there were grand plans to improve the union building - just curious to know how that went.
My sister's gone to the Macquarie open day today. I'll ask her, just for you!

I don't study medicine like i said i did in my previous post. It was all a big lie. I thought about applying for a media arts production course at UTS as a mature aged student but have had second thoughts.

les norton

First Grade
my eagle eye said:
I don't study medicine like i said i did in my previous post. It was all a big lie. I thought about applying for a media arts production course at UTS as a mature aged student but have had second thoughts.

:lol:

And to think I was so impressed...liar! :D

Eels Dude

Coach
astrogirl said:

eagleangel said:
im one of those girls who just jogs on the treadmill, reads cosmo while on the bike, and occasionally ventures into the weights section if there are no imtimidating guys around :p
You're better than me angel! I never do weights at the gym. My only work with weights is done at home in conjunction with fitball stuff.

I'm studying at Macquarie at the moment, i'm not sure what the union building is though. They're building a massive new building at the moment where one of the carparks used to be though, no idea what for.

astrogirl

First Grade
Eels Dude said:
I'm studying at Macquarie at the moment, i'm not sure what the union building is though. They're building a massive new building at the moment where one of the carparks used to be though, no idea what for.
Wow, things must have changed a lot since I was there!!!

Jordovski

Juniors
I still don't know what the hell I wanna do. I don't wanna go to Uni till I'm totally sure it's what I want. So yeah, until then I shall work, get money, and piss it up a wall #-o

Jordovski

Juniors
legallyblonde said:
studying sweet F all at the moment.....
The best thing about finishing school and not doing Uni/Tafe. Not worrying about assignments due, and studying that I should be doing :D