What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uniting LU. Ashleigh Klein is the best referee.

Maximus

Coach
Why wasn't Cotter binned for running in and trying to start something after Angus tackled Holmes?

Is it because NSW just shrugged rather than engage and Klein was too afraid to put QLD down to twelve?

Exactly.

Even on the sin bin, he kept saying "yeah but who started it" until the bunker found a NSW player he could bin as well.

His warning only applied if he could find someone from both sides to bin and had nothing to do with people running in.

All it says is that cockroaches are already putting the excuses in place for when Queensland win another series at Lang Park.
I love the cognitive dissonance from cockroaches.

Always shouting about how they're so smart. Telling us we're so dumb. Then when we beat them they claim it's because their selectors picked the wrong team.

Really?

How can people who are so much smarter than us pick the wrong team so often?

It would be good if they developed some humility and admitted that not every NSW team is better than Queensland. If Queensland win then it's more likely than not because the Maroons had a better team than NSW.

Back in the 80s the wankers booed Wally Lewis when he captained Australia. That's as low as it gets and shows they're sore losers. He dominated their shit team in the 80s. They never got over it. There are cockroaches alive today claiming Lewis wasn't a good player because he didn't join a NSWRL club until 1988. They're dumbarses.

Last Week

Bench

Always shouting about how they're so smart. Telling us we're so dumb. Then when we beat them they claim it's because their selectors picked the wrong team.

Really?

It would be good if they developed some humility and admitted that not every NSW team is better than Queensland. If Queensland win then it's more likely than not because the Maroons had a better team than NSW.

Back in the 80s the wankers booed Wally Lewis when he captained Australia. That's as low as it gets and shows they're sore losers. He dominated their shit team in the 80s. They never got over it. There are cockroaches alive today claiming Lewis wasn't a good player because he didn't join a NSWRL club until 1988. They're dumbarses.

Terrible bait. Try harder

JamesRustle

First Grade

Really?

NSW has a heaps better team most years.

Can't wait to see the qld crowd yeeting cans onto the goat track when the ref conspires to engineer a win for the Blues.

This Year?

Immortal
I think some people here need these:

096479.jpg

Fangs

Coach
I'd deadset move overseas and change my name if I was born in QLD after Wednesday night.

Is Klein a QLDer? He officiates like one.

Latest posts