What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unity Is The Key... Raiders Army!

Sully

Juniors
Good Evening Army Faithful & All,

After discussion with serveral Army lads it has been discussed that a considerable amount of people do not want to turn upto the game on Saturday night due to the Dogs Army "fear factor".

Yes, they have big numbers and on previous occasions have been in a bit of bother but think about the mass security which will be on hand - WE WILL BE SAFE.

The Raiders Army and fan contingent looks big at this stage and Woodgers has infromed me that 1 Raiders bay has already sold through (500+ fans - TOGETHER)

I am asking us all to look inside ourselves and say am I raiders for life? yes but... i am nervous!! THINK how good it will be with 80+ Army members leading around 1000 Raiders supporters in song and betting one of the competition favourites.

You guys have supported the Raiders through think and thin, you have all turned upto games and sang hard... Dont miss this one.

This is the game we have been waiting for all year!

TIME FOR THE ARMY TO MARCH ON BECAUSE...

EVERYWHERE WE GO....
PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW....
WHO WE ARE....
SO WE TELL THEM...
WE ARE THE ARMY...

THE MIGHTY RAIDERS ARMY!

WHO IS IN?

Sully

Juniors
SYD...

Good Man.

See you there BUD!!!

COME ON YOU BLOKES!!!!

RAIDERS AMRY... THATS F**KN WHO!!!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
count me in for sure
wouldnt miss a finals game for the world!

but i can understand if some, particularly young female fans stay away

sydraider

First Grade
Im Pumped, was hoping you would come back soon SULLY, knew you couldnt stay away from here forever.
Sorry I couldnt make it to the sharks game, was hoping to have a cuppla wit ya, looks like we have to have a cuppla more this sat night ;-)

Sully

Juniors

No problems. This is more a confirmation tread and a pump up thread.

Good to have you on board!!

sydraider

First Grade
There are 3 whole bays dedicated to the raiders fans, what a coup it will be if we could get the whole lot singing as one!

Bay56

First Grade
I'm in, and so is my wife and daughter :)

ha, that reminds me of Monty Pythons Life of Brian ...

"who's Brian" .... "I am, err and so's my wife"

Sully

Juniors
BAY 56.

SEE YOU THERE.

Looking forward to hearing/seeikng the entire family

"STAND UP FOR THE GREEN MACHINE!!!"

Raider_69

Post Whore
Cant wait, 3 entire bays, filled to the brim with green and cheering on the mighty green machine

f**king dogs army wont stand a bloody chance

ByRd

First Grade
Goodluck on saturday night guys n gals. Lets hope for a good tough game and no trouble at all. Guys honeslty, ive been to about 18 bulldog games this year and am apart of the "bulldog army" and there hasnt been any trouble to speak of from us this year at all. The tigers game, was trouble from people not part of our supporters group but i do understand that they give us a bad name

Throughout the year, us "REAL" bulldog fans have started to fight back and let these trouble makers know that they are not welcome and we will not tolerate there crap. Weve had enough and i am pleased to say that we have been very good this year and just support our team with pride n passion much like you guys do. And if you guys are fearing anything, the bulldogs club organises "opposition bays" at the opposite end of the ground as a precaution. I do encourage you all to try and get out there as it will be a good game and hopefully an even better atmosphere but with the correct result ;-)

sydraider

First Grade
doglyf said:
Goodluck on saturday night guys n gals. Lets hope for a good tough game and no trouble at all. Guys honeslty, ive been to about 18 bulldog games this year and am apart of the "bulldog army" and there hasnt been any trouble to speak of from us this year at all. The tigers game, was trouble from people not part of our supporters group but i do understand that they give us a bad name

Throughout the year, us "REAL" bulldog fans have started to fight back and let these trouble makers know that they are not welcome and we will not tolerate there crap. Weve had enough and i am pleased to say that we have been very good this year and just support our team with pride n passion much like you guys do. And if you guys are fearing anything, the bulldogs club organises "opposition bays" at the opposite end of the ground as a precaution. I do encourage you all to try and get out there as it will be a good game and hopefully an even better atmosphere but with the correct result ;-)

Thats Nice :D

Bay56

First Grade
great post doglyf ...

that's what supporting your team is all about mate ... it's about supporting your team on game day and all the friendly banter between rival supporters

My wife and daughter also luv the football but there is no way I'd put them in an unfriendly and intimidating environment.

ByRd

First Grade
I hope to see green on saturday day but not too much lolll it should be good and i am honestly expecting a close, tough game in which the result can go either way, im looking forward to it...bring it on!!!