What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unity Is The Key... Raiders Army!

sydraider

First Grade
doglyf said:
I hope to see green on saturday day but not too much lolll it should be good and i am honestly expecting a close, tough game in which the result can go either way, im looking forward to it...bring it on!!!

bullsh*t!!!! You are expecting the bulldogs to flog us, admit it.

AInt gonna happen pal, we will turn up!

SOULS 04

Juniors
BRING IT THE F**K ON!!!!

I cant wait... i got tickets for my dad and i in the bay in front of the army but im hoping i might be able to pull a swifty and be up there with the boys.

we need to be Bigger, Chant Harder, Sing Louder and rip in for the 80 Minutes.

SOULS 04

Juniors
also if any bulldogs fans wanna have a stoush we will eb there in numbers and show em what a stoush bloody well is.

I wont start it but i will damn well finish it.

SOULS 04

Juniors
man ive been this pumped all week... i was going mad on monday caus it was two far away.

trying to enjoy the suspense on tuesday but ffeling the tension

today its hump day during the week and im really starting to pump up with the gamne getting closer.

thurs fri i will be jumping out of my chair.

i know there will be no stoush. but im just saying if something occurs id be ready.

SOULS 04

Juniors
i dont want it to seem like i want to fight caus its honestly not what i want.

tbh ive never had any dramas at dogs games ive been to. personally i think the tigers fans are much worse.

Wiki Worriers

Juniors
Love your guys enthusiasm,especially SOULS 04,give it to those doggies.My teams not there so ill be cheering for yea and i know Ruebs will be to