What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unleashed BETA Menu Image

[furrycat]

Coach
Question I had directed:
"Is that what the game looks like after you edited it?! Man you should have made it!"

That is a high rendered screenshot produced by the Sidhe Team...

Clevo

Juniors
Actually I was being serious... unless I have missed some other pics of what you have done a pic of a menu is hardly anything to judge by since we can't see it move or look what it does.

If you're after a pat on the back ok.... *pats back* here's a lollie and instead of wasting time posting on this here forum.... get back to work!!!! :p

[furrycat]

Coach
Clevo... I'm not going to post a pic of everything i've done. What would be the point... I wasn't saying OH LOOK THIS IS UNLEASHED... i said this is a preview of what i've done to a MENU. If you want to see pictures of everything go make a TC Mod, and take as many pictures as you like.

[furrycat]

Coach
Afraid not. Think of maybe helping a little bit before you demand me to get back to work because quite frankly you are not in any position to be demanding me to work on your call.

[furrycat]

Coach
And the fact remains before I can do any more modifications, I have to await the occurence of something before I can actually continue.

Clevo

Juniors
[furrycat said:
]And the fact remains before I can do any more modifications, I have to await the occurence of something before I can actually continue.

A full moon? What is this!! :)

Can't keep people waiting like this!... *cracks whip* get back to work! :)

MrCharisma

Bench
Just gotta tell you [furrycat] that the beginning looks sic and I look forward to seeing more updates.

If you need a hand, let me know but I'm sure I can't be too useful. Top Job

Clevo

Juniors
Dragon Fanatic said:
What percentage have you done Furrycat?

Well the crowning glory so far we have seen is one picture of a menu and lots of apologies....so I reckon 0.1% cause we are waiting for the 3 rd full moon of 2004 or something. :)

Must be tough for developers.Maxis releases Lot and Mod editors for SimCity4 (most popular series ever). I think Sidhe need to give furry as much help as possible.

Erhan

Juniors
Clevo, your a f**king idiot.

Furrycat, ignore this lowlife. Also, if you need any help in designing the menu's I could help as I'm pretty handy with Photoshop. Just drop me a private msg.

[furrycat]

Coach
Clevo said:
Dragon Fanatic said:
What percentage have you done Furrycat?

Well the crowning glory so far we have seen is one picture of a menu and lots of apologies....so I reckon 0.1% cause we are waiting for the 3 rd full moon of 2004 or something. :)

Must be tough for developers.Maxis releases Lot and Mod editors for SimCity4 (most popular series ever). I think Sidhe need to give furry as much help as possible.

Alright, I've had just about f**kin enough of you... I have not apologised for not showing you anything. Mate, I have a life, I have a girlfriend, I play cricket almost every day. I don't sit here working on something I AM DOING FOR FREE. If you must know, Sidhe have been a help... So that puts down your theory. One menu picture? I've done over 40% of the mod... But I'm not gonna show you all whats the point? You can ask Scotty or Gol who have been emailed countless pics. You obviously have no intelligence if you think a TOTAL CONVERSION mod can be created overnight... Congratulations, you are now the world's biggest gimp. You're on my ignore list so I do not have to listen to your dribble. You want to see a screenshot of everything I do? Bad luck. Go make your own mod and tell me if you can make a TC mod within a week. It's people like you that make me wonder why I am doing this, because I'm doing this for the community and I'm not getting paid for it. Why don't you grow the f**k up and act your age. I'm 15, you're probably older, and you act and spell like a 5 year old. Grow up, or piss off... GOOD GAME... *adds you to ignore list*

The Engineers Room

First Grade
And change that ridiculous screen to a pic of Nathan Hindmarshsprinting away for a try with a pathetic Johns looking on, hands on hips and exhausted.

Paullyboy

Coach
I think clevo might just be stuffing around, otherwise i cant understand where all his negativity is coming from

keep up the good work anyway furry 8)

MrCharisma

Bench
Top work [furrycat], don't worry too much about the negative feedback... I would say a feck load of NRL PC users will download your patch. I know how hard it is, I'm making a 2 division, 40 team, custom jerseys and logos and over 1,800 players and I'm guessing thats a piece of piss compared to what your doing.

Paullyboy

Coach
Just a question to you guys who are making patches, or you guys who are better at editing this than me (i can edit stuff with a tutorial, but other than that its all trial and error 8) ), I read at some point you are making more custom teams Furry, how is this possible? Is there some way of adding to the number of jerseys that can be used in the game by editing certain files?

Im not interested in being told how to do it as i can imagine that would be just plain annoying for you, im just curious if im understanding you correctly.

Latest posts