What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unleashed Press Release : "Sorry.."

inertia666

Juniors
you said he was "in no position", and furry just said he was, ie that one of forum mod :lol: so i gotta agree.

Serge

Juniors
inertia666 said:
you said he was "in no position", and furry just said he was, ie that one of forum mod :lol: so i gotta agree.
i dont see why the mod said anything. What DF originally said was fair

[furrycat]

Coach
How so? Do you know me? I forgot you were my best friend... Damn I'm always forgetful with things like that [/end stupid head]

inertia666

Juniors
Serge said:
inertia666 said:
i dont see why the mod said anything. What DF originally said was fair

then he should have said "no right" and that would have been correct. It's like telling someone with a jail key that they are in position to let them out but they do because they have a key :lol:

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
Never mate never. I said he was in no position to comment on me "shooting my mouth off" because he did the exact same thing in the forum sevens and therefore he was being very hypocrytical. I refer you to Forum Sevens Management. So you all got ripped.

[furrycat]

Coach
Actually no... He didn't call people pathetic attention seeking losers like you... grow the f**k up.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Good to see that at least some people like furrycat have some common sense in here, unlike the majority who act like spoilt brats alot of the time.

DF, the "but he did it" excuse doesn't cut it. That situation was dealt with and currently I'm dealing with you. End of story.