What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unleashed

Matta

Juniors
If I am right, this little gem is to be released tomorow. I'd just thought I'd like to remind you guys, and let hope furry's hard drive didn't crash again. :D Can't wait. :)

Quint

Juniors
Matta said:
If I am right, this little gem is to be released tomorow. I'd just thought I'd like to remind you guys, and let hope furry's hard drive didn't crash again. :D Can't wait. :)
At least you have something to look forward to Matta after the hiding you get from the Sharks!!!!..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fingers crossed.. :)

inertia666

Juniors
unless Furrycat does a KK :lol:

which reminds me, as an "official" beta tester i am still waiting for the beta :roll:

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
acculey, ive sent furry screenies during the last 5 days or so and havent had a reply yet.....i think im sending them 2 him now for about the 5th time???

Matta

Juniors
Probs is I'll be at Parra Stadium and by the time I get back the hosting site would be out of bandwidth.

Latest posts