What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unleashed

inertia666

Juniors
the progress of my patch is on my site and as i've given no release date there's no issue on if its out today or not. maybe you should take a minute to look.

i don't give "definite" dates as they are only there to be broken and make you look stupid.

for your very own personal information and i'm sick and tired of working on the f**king thing as i've had very little help from anyone doing it and this time i probably wont package it with an installer but i cant be bothered putting in another weeks effort for no appreciation.

i've got a business to run and 2 kids on top of that so when it's ready it will be out. and as far as future patches are concerned this is the last one i do.

if someone wants to organise other patches ill be glad to help out but im not fronting all the work on my own again.

westhull

Juniors
inertia666 said:
the progress of my patch is on my site and as i've given no release date there's no issue on if its out today or not. maybe you should take a minute to look.

i don't give "definite" dates as they are only there to be broken and make you look stupid.

for your very own personal information and i'm sick and tired of working on the f***ing thing as i've had very little help from anyone doing it and this time i probably wont package it with an installer but i cant be bothered putting in another weeks effort for no appreciation.

i've got a business to run and 2 kids on top of that so when it's ready it will be out. and as far as future patches are concerned this is the last one i do.

if someone wants to organise other patches ill be glad to help out but im not fronting all the work on my own again.

I read this so was hoping for release today

Inertia
Mod God

Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:36 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

argh just got the 2005 NRL fixtures to do and the installer to finish and i'm all set.

Hopefully get both these done by Tuesday

If the testing goes well then defintely a release before Friday.

inertia666

Juniors
yeah so where did i set a release day????

the patch is finished mate.

don't you know what "if" means?

i could put the patch on the site now but i'm not going to because there's a few things i want to sort first.

what i can tell you is im definetely not going to do the installer like last time because i can't be bothered. so that will speed things up ;)

westhull

Juniors
err no i'm not.. i asked a question based on a post of yours saying

'If the testing goes well then defintely a release before Friday.'

all i asked was

'Inertia how is IE V2.0 doing? out today?'

you came back with the angry response

inertia666

Juniors
hmm first you accuse me of bickering and then you ask me if mine is out today. sounds like a ruse to me :lol:

westhull

Juniors
inertia666 said:
hmm first you accuse me of bickering and then you ask me if mine is out today. sounds like a ruse to me :lol:

I did not accuse YOU of bickering.. i said instead of all the bickering...btw i ain't posted 1000's of times on this site..but when i have posted.. it was usually commending the modders/patchers like yourself for the great work you guys have done to improve the game...you are getting paranoid m8 ;-)

inertia666

Juniors
i'm not paranoid. i'm a bad mood today full stop so maybe thats's affecting my judgement. i outlined a few facts that's all.

westhull

Juniors
inertia666 said:
i'm not paranoid. i'm a bad mood today full stop so maybe thats's affecting my judgement. i outlined a few facts that's all.

no worries :D

now hows IE2 coming? out today? :lol: ;-)

bryanthered

Juniors
westhull said:
inertia666 said:
it might do yet.

ok bud....what you gonna do to get over your ass whupping in the tri nations final 8)

take your time with IE2 mate

hold on westhull, inertia666 is not from australia and is doing a great job, just like the GB team.

westhull

Juniors
bryanthered said:
westhull said:
inertia666 said:
it might do yet.

ok bud....what you gonna do to get over your ass whupping in the tri nations final 8)

take your time with IE2 mate

hold on westhull, inertia666 is not from australia and is doing a great job, just like the GB team.

shit.... i beg yur pardon Inertia i thought yu was an aussie... :oops: well how yu gonna celebrate australia's ass whuppin 2morrow then? ;-)

inertia666

Juniors
hahahaha i dunno waht to do yet. im tempted to wait for the download instead of listening on the radio. i cant see it live :(

westhull

Juniors
inertia666 said:
hahahaha i dunno waht to do yet. im tempted to wait for the download instead of listening on the radio. i cant see it live :(

why can't yu see it live?

btw what patches mods do yu have installed when yu play the game please

inertia666

Juniors
i live in sweden.

i have IE installed most of the time as it had updated 2004 ESL and NRL players and stats.

most others ive tried and taken off as they didnt suit what i wanted.

westhull

Juniors
what about timmo's and gols 2004 stats patch do they work ok with our IE? and if so what ordr shall i install em..thnx for advice

inertia666

Juniors
no they dont work at all because IE uses the same database files and arent based on those patches.

the new version of IE the nrl and esl stats were ripped out of wet cat and cheeses standard and custom db files and they were largley based on gols formula for the forwards and backs, if i remember rightly, so there should be a simialr element of game play style. this i carried over to the international stats too.

Latest posts