What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unlimited Board Ticket

millersnose

Post Whore
Go Cobb Go! Give Cobb a go!

Quigs, please make a Cobb related banner.
Surely you guys have better than sarcasm and smear to use against your political opponents

Get damo to rock up and explain
Why he went AWOL in the crisis
Why did he fail dismally with sponsors
Why did he leak damaging and potentially libelius information to the press

newman

First Grade
Surely you guys have better than sarcasm and smear to use against your political opponents

Get damo to rock up and explain
Why he went AWOL in the crisis
Why did he fail dismally with sponsors
Why did he leak damaging and potentially libelius information to the press

You've lost me Millers. Why all the hate? I actually like and appreciate Cobb for coming on here and stating his case. As you yourself have stated that's more than many other candidates have done.

millersnose

Post Whore
Yeah sure pal let's pretend you weren't being sarcastic

Your agenda is as transparent as f**k

Be careful though

Some of your latest smears can make you vuknerable

I'm not sure why you are being the way you are ATM Mr Nose. Always enjoy your posts, but something has you Reefy standard posting today.

millersnose

Post Whore
I don't know either of you from a bar of soap and you are probably two great guys being loyal to a mate

But slurs against people running for the board are poor form and I will call you in it

millersnose

Post Whore
They are slurs reefy

People have been named and if they choose to do so can take the matter to court in exactly the same way as others already are

And the source of the slurs has also confirmed recently he has been used in an official capacity at the club

millersnose

Post Whore
No one

Those comments were directed elsewhere

I just observe you waffle about politics while supporting outright slur an a history of "oh Gish damo is so good' posts

No one

Those comments were directed elsewhere

I just observe you waffle about politics while supporting outright slur an a history of "oh Gish damo is so good' posts

Damo is a god mate. Best thing since Gavin Miller. A champion fella that would carry your bag for you if you need assistance.

Oh and I like his hair cut. Nice!

By the way, I have no idea if some jilted ex footy player running a security firm is sponsoring anyone, nor do I give a toss about it. I am just enjoying the hissy fit going on in here.