What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unlucky Tigers

jirskyr

Juniors
Unlucky Tigers, sooo close. The Broncos played pretty good footy and we were punished for the few times we lost concentration.

I am pretty happy with their efforts though. I always felt that the Top 8 credentials would be decided against Cowboys and Newcastle, not tonight. A win tonight would have been an unexpected bonus.

And one of these days, I don't know how far into the future, but one of these days we'll get a call our way at the death and win. God one day please let the Tigers pull one out of the bag on fulltime for me!

ozcrusader

Bench
No.

This is crap.

The broncos were missing their three best players and we STILL couldnt win.

Who else did we need to be out???

We really lack creativity apart from Prince.

Damn I wish Benji was playing.

Wilks

Juniors
That was nearly Towoomba out there - we should have done them.
Sure we made plenty of mistakes but that was a game which would have had us sitting pretty. We did enough to win...but the benefit of the doubt rule was changed this week.

Now we have to win our last 2.

holla4amarshall

Juniors
no we dont we win our next 1 were home
we lose were gone
not technically but we may aswell be if we cant beat cowbioys at home

Michaelson

Juniors
The Broncos without Tallis, Lockyer and Webcke still have tons more talent than our guys. We really matched it with the Broncs tonight, I was so happy with a game where we really deserved the points with a top 4 outfit, and we were royally fucckin reamed up the arse with a call that was blatantly wrong.

jirskyr

Juniors
goangod said:
No.

This is crap.

The Broncos still had a very very talented side. I honestly don't think Lockyer and co would have made much difference to the final score.

And dead-set goangod I never hear a positive word from you in these forums. I am wondering if you are some kind of death-rider, only coming out to complain when we lose or play badly.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I would have rather played them with their full side.

Was I the only one dissapointed in Prince tonight? He seemed scared to get involved and his kicking was back to it's old ways.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yeah i cant say im too dissapointed. Im dissapointed we lost but the boys put in and were unlucky not to get a result. A few calls here and there would've helped us alot. As for Brisbane, well they're Brisbane, and still a good side, yes they were missing their biggest guns but then whose to argue we were missing some of our best in Skandalis and Benji.

As Jirskyr said, a win tonight would've been a bonus, the next 2 are what counts.

magpiemax

Juniors
jirskyr said:
goangod said:
No.

This is crap.

And dead-set goangod I never hear a positive word from you in these forums. I am wondering if you are some kind of death-rider
Don't pay attention to Mohammed there.....the reality is that we played a depleted Bronco's side but a side that had player's replaced with the likes of Meyers a former international and a side that got trounced the week before at home.
So i think it was still a great effort. :D

Anonymous

Juniors
Injured List.

Darren Lockyer
Gordan Tallis
Shane Webke
Shaun Berrigan
Barry Berigan
Brett Seymour
Michael Ryan
Dan Stagg
Michael De Vere
The original Brad Meyers. ;-)

But yeah Tigers were also missing a few from what I heard. But still we have better quality players (no offence).

magpiemax

Juniors
Big Pete said:
Injured List.

Darren Lockyer
Gordan Tallis
Shane Webke
Shaun Berrigan
Barry Berigan
Brett Seymour
Michael Ryan
Dan Stagg
Michael De Vere
The original Brad Meyers. ;-)

But yeah Tigers were also missing a few from what I heard. But still we have better quality players (no offence).
I would'nt put that lot up against Benji's injury.
Pffffft...... :roll: :D

Latest posts