What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unreal try.

Playing my sis today, she was bulldogs. I made a big hit on Utai about 1m out from my tryline, and he put the ball down in pain as he was injured, turns out, when he put it down in pain, it was on the line and a try. :cry:

Hurriflatch

Referee
yeah, had that happen before.

anthoer annoyinf/funny thing

If you are standing on the goalline facing the sideline and the arm carrying the ball is the one closet to the field of play you have dive and not actually score.

Another thing happened today, I was manly of course, and again playin my sis. I wmade a break down the sideline, and rean into th trylineand ran around to under the posts, but when I dived, I dived back into the field of play. Anyway my sis tried to tackele me, but when she did she dragged me over the sideline, and wallah, I finnaly scored.

NPK

Bench
Manly Preniers in 2005 said:
Playing my sis today, she was bulldogs. I made a big hit on Utai about 1m out from my tryline, and he put the ball down in pain as he was injured, turns out, when he put it down in pain, it was on the line and a try. :cry:

I have seen a try scored a try in a similar way. I was playing against the AI and a player of theirs was tackled over their tryline (but it was not a try) and after the play of the ball when the dummy half came in to pick up the ball, he had scored a try, just by touching the ball while it was on the ground ingoal.

It should have either been a try in the first place, or held up in goal.

[furrycat]

Coach
Wow NPK you successfully just posted something that made no sense whatever. No matter how many times I read that I still think you're a nit picker.

NPK

Bench
It's not hard to understand. I'll explain it again: a player on the AI team was tackled ingoal. He was not awarded a try or ruled held up. He played the ball in the ingoal and as the dummy half picked up the ball he was awarded a try.

Any clearer?
And yes, this is a gameplay fault.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
what about this

im defending on my own line and its the last tackle i tackle the player 1 metre out and the ref says handover to me and then u no how sometimes they tackle the ball carrier again after the tackle has been completed well he got tackled into the in goal and held up and then the ref says "held up there" and they get a scrum 10 metres out!

it should have been my ball with a handover a metre out.

CJG 182

Juniors
something like that happened to me, i was playing against my friend and he had the ball and i tackled him on the last and it was a hand over and in the cut scene i spear tackled him :lol: but then my guy got sent off and he got a penalty :( :lol:

Skeptic_Ghost said:
something like that happened to me, i was playing against my friend and he had the ball and i tackled him on the last and it was a hand over and in the cut scene i spear tackled him :lol: but then my guy got sent off and he got a penalty :( :lol:

Yep that has happend to me.

Frailty

First Grade
Same thing happened to me when I had the ball and got tackled short of the line, then the AI did a 'rolling' tackle and I scored!!!

Frailty

First Grade
Same thing happened to me when I had the ball and got tackled short of the line, then the AI did a rolling tackle and I scored!!!