What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upcoming Movie Trailer Thread

axl rose

Bench
Slys Home Alone, rated R. I thought the last one, with Rambo returning home from Thailand, was the perfect ending (bloody hell 10 years ago already). Ah well, im in anyway.

Last edited:

Storm13

Juniors
Top Gun has my balls tingling again.

What in the f**king f**k did I just witness with the Jay and Silent Bob reboot trailer?

Zoidberg

First Grade
Top Gun has my balls tingling again.

What in the f**king f**k did I just witness with the Jay and Silent Bob reboot trailer?

I’ve never been the biggest fan of these guys but the films are ok. This trailer was poor, didn’t laugh once.

Storm13

Juniors
I’ve never been the biggest fan of these guys but the films are ok. This trailer was poor, didn’t laugh once.

I've been a big fan of their movies and would say Kevin's last good movie was Clerks 2. I get the joke of the reboot but this trailer looks like complete trash.

GongPanther

Referee
Re-watched Genysis recently, convoluted mess.

Thinking the same. Bit underwhelmed by the trailer be honest. All that CGI..ugh

Same here. The special effects used in the older sci-fi movies looked more realistic because the studio lots were more intricate and believable.

The regenerating of the terminator bot looked like a cut-corners CGI job.

Latest posts