What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated NYC Squad

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Here: http://www.parraeels.com.au/default.aspx?s=profile-player-nyc

A few names have been added and I assume a few have been removed from the official under 20s squad.

The guys with pictures missing I assume are new, though I thought Jarrod Azar was already in the squad before the trials. Diamond Charlie's name has been fixed up (was Charlie Diamond) and Masinamua and Tanginoa have been officially added to the squad.

No sign of Semi Radradra - maybe he's on a Wenty contract?

Tizzun

Juniors
Dylan Cummings
Nick Folino
Jake Fuller
John Hassaratti
Jake Lewis
Henry Taefu
Warner Taumalolo
Aaron Weston

Were the boys removed.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Dylan Cummings
Nick Folino
Jake Fuller
John Hassaratti
Jake Lewis
Henry Taefu
Warner Taumalolo
Aaron Weston

Were the boys removed.

I can tell you for a fact that Aaron Weston has been cut..

either the same fate has happened to the others or they's moved back down to SG Ball while Frazer and Kelepi were originally in the Ball side and have moved up.

TommyGun

Juniors
I can tell you for a fact that Aaron Weston has been cut..

either the same fate has happened to the others or they's moved back down to SG Ball while Frazer and Kelepi were originally in the Ball side and have moved up.

Jake Lewis has also been cut. He is currently training with Blacktown Bundy Cup

parra pete

Referee
Here: http://www.parraeels.com.au/default.aspx?s=profile-player-nyc

A few names have been added and I assume a few have been removed from the official under 20s squad.

The guys with pictures missing I assume are new, though I thought Jarrod Azar was already in the squad before the trials. Diamond Charlie's name has been fixed up (was Charlie Diamond) and Masinamua and Tanginoa have been officially added to the squad.

No sign of Semi Radradra - maybe he's on a Wenty contract?

Was Semi a Trialler ---or a trailer?

Latest posts