What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

updates

Anon

Bench
I thought benefit of the doubt was supposed to go to the attacking team? Another game in which you guys have been ripped off.

Suzie

Juniors
:( I guess the only thing is, this is the game everybody said we could afford to lose, and they hung in there right till the last second.

JW

Coach
I don't know what to make of that finish, it seemed both teams tried hard to lose it in the end.

I didnt see that No-Try at the finish there, but from what I heard i'd say it should've at least been a Ref's Call descision and probably a BOTD call from the Ref or even the Video Ref.

Very nervous end to the game.

I honestly hope the run to finals isn't gone for the Tigers on the back of a promising season. Would be great to see the Tig's there in the first week along with North Queensland.

Best of luck for the remaining matches fellas, hope they can make it.

Cheers.

axl rose

Bench
JW said:
I don't know what to make of that finish, it seemed both teams tried hard to lose it in the end.

I didnt see that No-Try at the finish there, but from what I heard i'd say it should've at least been a Ref's Call descision and probably a BOTD call from the Ref or even the Video Ref.

Very nervous end to the game.

I honestly hope the run to finals isn't gone for the Tigers on the back of a promising season. Would be great to see the Tig's there in the first week along with North Queensland.

Best of luck for the remaining matches fellas, hope they can make it.

Cheers.

Broncos supporters always sound nicer when they win :p i agree it would be great to see these so called lesser teams get in. Canberra, Melbourne?boring! NQ and Tigers would at least be exciting